Welcome to the new FreedomSledder.com

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

And Jimbo swoops in to help out the plugs :lol:. Tomorrow you'll be on here Butthurt over your TBP treatment.  

I start political threads that are not supported by the majority on the forum.  I defend my option against countless personal attacks and respond in a similar manner as those who engage me.  I'm simply better at defending my position and retaliating than the TBPer's. :bc: 

I'm not defending anybody rather stating my obvious disdain for you.:boxing:

5 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Oh yeah...I forgot to add oblivious and not self aware.

I'm completely aware this is FS and the sallies are on TBP...anything else ya limp dick? :lol: 

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

I'm not defending anybody rather stating my obvious disdain for you.:boxing:

Thanks for the compliment :bc: 

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Poor junior getting his ass handed to him again :lol:

Youre just mad I got you pegged. Maybe come back when you get some new material and get butthurt ointment. :lol:

I'm completely aware this is FS and the sallies are on TBP...anything else ya limp dick? :lol: 

Yeah keep your thoughts about another mans dick to yourself giant forehead momo.

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Jim why dont you go wind up webbaor wolfie on the new forum.

Why would I do that...according to your ginormous fore headed leader I'm a TBP defender.:dunno:

3 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

Youre just mad I got you pegged. Maybe come back when you get some new material and get butthurt ointment. :lol:

:fishing::lol::lol: is it boring over on TBP?  Getting tired of playing with each other's 'plugs' :lol: 

No chance of any new material emanating from square head.

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

Why would I do that...according to your ginormous fore headed leader I'm a TBP defender.:dunno:

Lol... not on the slope train by any means...

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

No chance of any new material emanating from square head.

I think he's too busy at home trying to put a square peg in a round hole. :lol:

Boy. You guys seriously need to let the hcs shit go lol. You guys are living in the past man . Let it go.  We're not all Cocksuckers. Well I might be. But I digress, this seems like a cool site to shoot the shit and I'll stick around until o get banned ,so fuckin get used to it 

5 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Boy. You guys seriously need to let the hcs shit go lol. You guys are living in the past man . Let it go.  We're not all Cocksuckers. Well I might be. But I digress, this seems like a cool site to shoot the shit and I'll stick around until o get banned ,so fuckin get used to it 

Actually not many here gaf about hcs except snake....Did you know he jumped out of a plane with "HCS SUCKS" written on his hand and showed it to the cameraman....

20 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Actually not many here gaf about hcs except snake....Did you know he jumped out of a plane with "HCS SUCKS" written on his hand and showed it to the cameraman....

Holy fuck lol. .

On a side note, why are my emoticons not working 

51 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

And Jimbo swoops in to help out the plugs :lol:. Tomorrow you'll be on here Butthurt over your TBP treatment.  

I start political threads that are not supported by the majority on the forum.  I defend my opinion  against countless personal attacks and respond in a similar manner as those who engage me.  I'm simply better at defending my position and retaliating than the TBPer's. :bc: 

You swing first quite a bit, who do you think you're kidding? :lol:

35 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Actually, I think they are all squawking about the other half that went to buttfuckpluggers or whatever it is.  This is hilarious shit.  Now I know what new guys do when they fuck around and end up in the HCS GDF.  Newbies be all like "What the fuck is this bunch of bullshit?"  Then they pop-off and get a good ol' fashioned ass-handing.  Ahhhh....trial by fire.  

28 minutes ago, DAVE said:

What?   :lame:   

2 hours ago, DAVE said:

And yet here you are...lol

Did you think he would stay away :lol:

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

:lol:

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

:fishing::lol::lol: is it boring over on TBP?  Getting tired of playing with each other's 'plugs' :lol: 

They must have broke them and are waiting in a shipment of new ones :lol:

1 hour ago, xcr700 said:

You aren't gonna get banned here unless you go after the admin or post personal info about another member 

58 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Actually, I think they are all squawking about the other half that went to buttfuckpluggers or whatever it is.  This is hilarious shit.  Now I know what new guys do when they fuck around and end up in the HCS GDF.  Newbies be all like "What the fuck is this bunch of bullshit?"  Then they pop-off and get a good ol' fashioned ass-handing.  Ahhhh....trial by fire.  

What?   :lame:   

It's TeamButtPlugs :lol:

• Like 1