Welcome to the new FreedomSledder.com

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, how did you manage that?  Wait...is this "Superdave"?  If so, that high wire thread years ago may have done you in.  That was some funny shit.

I can tell you are fairly new at this game so, let me help you a bit.  Your cards suck!  

bluffing-thumbnail1.jpg

Fawk me??

You keep coming back for more:lol:

Your not smart enough, makes sense cuz ur an hcs mod.

That hand that shit out like candy to fucktards.:lol:

10 minutes ago, sledderj said:

Rob has nothing to do with it at this point.  They were told many times to start up TBP again, so they did.  Now it has more to do with not having a few people over there chumming the water.  

It's too bad that it happened that way.  Spreading members over both sites takes away from the entertainment.  

The people mix is what makes the entertainment, and quite frankly FS was very entertaining in a Roman Coliseum sort of way :lol: 

Edited by Mileage Psycho

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Im sure the circle jerk over there will get old....

Same could be said for here. :lol:    Over time it will be interesting to see which site stays active.  

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

The mix people is what makes the entertainment, and quite frankly FS was very entertaining in a Roman Coliseum sort of way :lol: 

Minus. Zoso....

• Platinum Contributing Member

Does team butt plug realize how weak they are? :lol:.  They've run to their own heavily moderated website because they unraveled when their whining fell on deaf ears. :lol:.  I can't stop laughing at how weak the entire klan is.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, sledderj said:

Same could be said for here. :lol:    Over time it will be interesting to see which site stays active.  

Who's countering the conservative vitriol on team butt plugs site?  

11 minutes ago, DAVE said:

No...my last handle there was Capt Chaos I believe. :bc:

Yeah, I don't know.  I'm not big on banning anyone.  But we all have our way of doing stuff.  I can wrestle with anybody just fine and don't let my Mod title play a role.  I only have had one incident where the Fucking retard just wouldn't let it go...time and time again.  Talk about butt-hurt.  But even then, I only let him rest for two days and explained why he got it.  Fastest way to get the boot on HCS is just not taking some friendly advice to "cool it".  Or, throw shit back at a Mod when warned.  And maybe rightfully so....I don't really have any problems with anyone over there though...well, minus the one guy.  And he was fine after that.

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I have over 100K miles riding a sled, how about you? :pc:

Should we discuss states and provinces that we have rode in and across?

Yes.  By all means, let's discuss...you go first.  :handjob:

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, I don't know.  I'm not big on banning anyone.  But we all have our way of doing stuff.  I can wrestle with anybody just fine and don't let my Mod title play a role.  I only have had one incident where the Fucking retard just wouldn't let it go...time and time again.  Talk about butt-hurt.  But even then, I only let him rest for two days and explained why he got it.  Fastest way to get the boot on HCS is just not taking some friendly advice to "cool it".  Or, throw shit back at a Mod when warned.  And maybe rightfully so....I don't really have any problems with anyone over there though...well, minus the one guy.  And he was fine after that.

Fuck HCS - it's a joke of a site.  

Real sledding info can be found on the brand specific sites like doo talk.  Most HCS mods are on power trips and have no business giving anyone advice.  Ms. Red? :lol:. I've skipped rocks with more brains than her. 

Edited by SnowRider

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:bc:

7 minutes ago, Mowhawkcat said:

Fawk me??

You keep coming back for more:lol:

Your not smart enough, makes sense cuz ur an hcs mod.

That hand that shit out like candy to fucktards.:lol:

Shit...you got awfully quiet after yesterday.  Hell, I kinda felt bad for you.  Almost went to pick you out a fuckin' Hallmark card.  But here you are again today so, that's good.  Maybe your stamina sucks.  :dunno:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Shit...you got awfully quiet after yesterday.  Hell, I kinda felt bad for you.  Almost went to pick you out a fuckin' Hallmark card.  But here you are again today so, that's good.  Maybe your stamina sucks.  :dunno:

Ya, it's called life.

You should get one.:lol:

You think you sound witty and smart, but it's all just a desperate attempt.

Ugh!!

Who opened the door to all the hcs fags??

1 minute ago, Mowhawkcat said:

Ya, it's called life.

You should get one.:lol:

You think you sound witty and smart, but it's all just a desperate attempt.

Ugh!!

Who opened the door to all the hcs fags??

Nice comeback Potsi.  Now, I gotta go do some shit today.  Take my leave as a gift and try to come up with some decent material.  These boys here are getting ready to send you back down to the minors.  You are starting to embarrass them.  :lmao:

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Definitely want to keep it a safe place...LOL

:lol: Why do they waste their time on a forum?  They should call or text each other so they can cry on each other's shoulder like sorority girls....

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Nice comeback Potsi.  Now, I gotta go do some shit today.  Take my leave as a gift and try to come up with some decent material.  These boys here are getting ready to send you back down to the minors.  You are starting to embarrass them.  :lmao:

Ya, go spit on hsr's dick and come up with a better plan.

Fawk u hcs guys are way to easy.

Just now, SnowRider said:

:lol: Why do they waste their time on a forum?  They should call or text each other so they can cry on each other's shoulder like sorority girls....

My handle over there is skidupe. I made a post and everyone is like "Who is Skidupe? sounds like anler or stinky. Oh no, not stinky!" Now scooter is sniffing around to make sure I am who I say I am. wtf are they scared of?

My handle over there is skidupe. I made a post and everyone is like "Who is Skidupe? sounds like anler or stinky. Oh no, not stinky!" Now scooter is sniffing around to make sure I am who I say I am. wtf are they scared of?

Sounds like im public enemy #1.

They are a joke :lol:. Scootsie is tomcat 2 and the gang can only feel almighty when their postions are not challenged.  I'd break that site up if they could not ban me :bc: 

23 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Who's countering the conservative vitriol on team butt plugs site?  

:dunno: I never paid attention to 98% of the political threads you posted in before.  I still don't

20 minutes ago, Anler said:

That place has gone full faggot. I kicked the bushes a little bit and they are all scared I might be Stinky...:lol:

You mad someone posted up you Nazi photchop again? :lol:

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Sounds like im public enemy #1.

Not #1.  Definitely top 5 though. :lol:  :bc:

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Well I called them bitches so I will probably get banned here shortly...

1 minute ago, sledderj said:

:dunno: I never paid attention to 98% of the political threads you posted in before.  I still don't

Not #1.  Definitely top 5 though. :lol:  :bc:

I never read snowriders political stuff either really.

1 minute ago, sledderj said:

No, just most of the conversation over there is about meanies from here so I said man up and get over it. Now I am a terrorist...