Ski Doo Heated Tank Bag

Slow Joe

Anybody have any experience with this product,Iam looking for something like it to keep electronics toasty i talked to a few guys that do not recommend putting a bag in the area between the handlebars and speedo on a ZR that its needs that area open to relieve heat off of the engine bay but a tank bag would be ok other than having to remove it for fueling I could relocate the seat heater switch easily enough to keep my fat ass warm but need space enough for a GPS and cell phone as well as a cell booster and a pair of smoking gloves,any suggestions other than get rid of my Puddy Tat.Joe

18 hours ago, Bigfish said:

Get a Yamaha with a rear exhaust!

Everything in the trunk is toasty warm😄

LOL Biggy did own a couple in the past no complaints other than 03 RX 1 with a boat load of miles on and it tended to use a bit of oil on one trip out of character for me I held it flat out across Tomiko lake stopped with the group for a break on the other side and the exhaust was literally beet red hot as viewed thru the rear screen and smoke was pouring out of the tailpipes the muffler itself was on fire inside likely greasy carbon the seat at the back was melting off,the guys got a laugh watching me like a dog digging snow and piling it on to keep the seat from catching fire little too hot.Joe

• Haha 1