-15 degree's for a high

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, snopro31 said:

Now thats weakness. 

Oh look  Dave here comes your son for back up...so lemme guess...you still regularly visit every forum you have ever joined? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh look  Dave here comes your son for back up.

Hes enough for you to handle...ill let him take care of you...dont want you to have a stroke.

Just now, DAVE said:

Hes enough for you too handle...ill let him take care of you...dont want you to have a stroke.

Here that boy....daddy gave you the go ahead!  😂

-30c , -50c with windchill was the high here . Spent 4 hours getting our 11 freightliner going.  The 19 freightliner gave up the ghost. Waiting 3 hours for a boost...if that doesn't get it going ,then I have to wait around 2 more hours for a tow:suicide:

Its -33c now. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Hes enough for you too handle...ill let him take care of you...dont want you to have a stroke.

2 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

Its actually amazing how much of a downward spiral you have taken.

IMG_4521.JPG.ab8079b63331c6628ec2dfeab1d49298.JPG

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

-30c , -50c with windchill was the high here . Spent 4 hours getting our 11 freightliner going.  The 19 freightliner gave up the ghost. Waiting 3 hours for a boost...if that doesn't get it going ,then I have to wait around 2 more hours for a tow:suicide:

Its -33c now. 

Warmer for the weekend at least.

Just now, xcr700 said:

Its -33c now. 

I went to start my truck and kinda forgot about the -30 outside.  shorts, tshirt and sandals.  was a quick open the door and start and back inside in a while. 

supposed to be even colder tonight.  didnt leave work on time this am and by 8 with the sun coming up saw -38 on the dash.  bit of wind made it -48.  at least the wind has died now

Just now, snopro31 said:

I went to start my truck and kinda forgot about the -30 outside.  shorts, tshirt and sandals.  was a quick open the door and start and back inside in a while. 

supposed to be even colder tonight.  didnt leave work on time this am and by 8 with the sun coming up saw -38 on the dash.  bit of wind made it -48.  at least the wind has died now

You should build a garage thats attached to your house ffs.

3 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Warmer for the weekend at least.

True...still 4 says away tho:lol: were leaving the 11 running all night now 

3 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

Damn lol. Yeah ,wind has died down here too. But still fucking nasty oot there 

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

You should build a garage thats attached to your house ffs.

I got a garage thats at -10 right now.  except its my boat and sled/quad house lol.  and if that sled is outside she wont start when its cold like this.

1 minute ago, xcr700 said:

Fucking pollution control makes idling costly.

Just now, snopro31 said:

I got a garage thats at -10 right now.  except its my boat and sled/quad house lol.  and if that sled is outside she wont start when its cold like this.

Ya but its not attached

3 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Turn that polluter off.  Jimmy is gonna have a nervous break down if you contribute to CLIMATE change with that big pig.

Just now, Angry ginger said:

-10 garage,  fuck that mines 60,  sometimes i go to work without a coat and don't realize how cold it is till i get my ass out of the truck and make the 100' walk

Doesnt your garage floor take a beating?

Just now, Angry ginger said:

-10 garage,  fuck that mines 60,  sometimes i go to work without a coat and don't realize how cold it is till i get my ass out of the truck and make the 100' walk

-10C  its not bad.  Well insulated and I don't leave the doors or windows open if they dont need to be. 

I have propane heaters to warm it right up if need be. 

Next build out here will be a shop with geo heat and infloor.

7 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

Turn that polluter off.  Jimmy is gonna have a nervous break down if you contribute to CLIMATE change with that big pig.

Actually, our 11 doesn't re gen lol. Unless hes talking aboot sttaight idling lol

Just now, xcr700 said:

Actually, our 11 doesn't re gen lol. Unless hes talking aboot sttaight idling lol

I haven't said anything about it....Gummy is the one that keeps bringing it up.

10 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

He was sitting waiting for you to mention him....