Straight from the whoreses mouth 900T

Rod

4 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

40 lbs dry weight.

well that is subsatantal all over the skis but not awfule . not a lot of lbs to loose on a doo. in fact they weigh more and hold less gas than the poo . and that is pre mandatory  brace kits .

still would be fun to try a mod one at 10k feet . not a,tree sled but a climber and meadow bomber for sure 

Edited by Ez ryder

Got 1000kms on my 900T renegade X. Put a Zollinger clutch kit in it and a 43 tooth gear. Runs 104 on GPS on hardpack. Gets 16 MPG running hard and fast.  Best sled ive owned to date and im coming of a tuned Turbo XF cat which is a heavy pig in comparison but still faster on top. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Deisel 93 said:

Got 1000kms on my 900T renegade X. Put a Zollinger clutch kit in it and a 43 tooth gear. Runs 104 on GPS on hardpack. Gets 16 MPG running hard and fast.  Best sled ive owned to date and im coming of a tuned Turbo XF cat which is a heavy pig in comparison but still faster on top. 

What distance will it run 104?

23 minutes ago, Deisel 93 said:

Sounds like an honest review. I think the goal was to be in the same league performance wise as the 2 strokes they sell with more dependability - and it’s close.

5 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Sounds like an honest review. I think the goal was to be in the same league performance wise as the 2 strokes they sell with more dependability - and it’s close.

Dam right its close...if not better...my 1200 gave 800s fits with a few slight mods...these big 2 strokes are ticking time bombs. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

I have a hard time believing 116 on gps with just clutching but at any rate , Wollies turbo has a great sound to it . Was expecting the typical sewing machine 4 stroke sound but that thing sounds pretty raspy . 

I'll raspy your head with a ratchet there tuff guy!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I have a hard time believing 116 on gps with just clutching but at any rate , Wollies turbo has a great sound to it . Was expecting the typical sewing machine 4 stroke sound but that thing sounds pretty raspy . 

Its not a cat!

2 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

No stock turbo doo is running 116

Hurricanes 205 tune sled fully setup did 117 in 2500'

• Like 1