New political party

mach4me

WTF. Ontario has a new political party that has been recently set up and its a head shaker at the very least. Let me introduce you to the all new ISLAMIC PARTY OF ONTARIO. They have a twitter account set up and they just opened up a web site. So if you have a minute go to their web site and check out their platform it is exactly what you would expect from good decent folk like them.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, mach4me said:

WTF. Ontario has a new political party that has been recently set up and its a head shaker at the very least. Let me introduce you to the all new ISLAMIC PARTY OF ONTARIO. They have a twitter account set up and they just opened up a web site. So if you have a minute go to their web site and check out their platform it is exactly what you would expect from good decent folk like them.

It has happened before, Don't vote for them

Doug Ford is going to make sure they have a voice on campus with his new law about free speech - Doug is going to make sure they have a voice

Ontario Premier Doug Ford has warned universities and colleges they will face funding cuts if they fail to adopt free-speech policies that defend controversial speakers on campus and decline to stop shielding students from opinions some might find offensive.

On Wednesday, Sun Media broke the news that Hizb ut-Tahrir was banned from hosting events at Mohawk College in Hamilton. In November, the group hosted a speech headlined "The Truth Behind the Syrian Refugee Crisis" on college property that included sharia and caliphate promotion.

"We’ve been sitting and not really doing very much for the application of Islam in society," Mazin Abdul-Adhim said in the 40-minute lecture posted to YouTube. "We’re required to call for something — the full implementation of Islam — we’re not allowed to call for anything else or compromise in any other way."

Iam definitely not going to spend 1 second checking out anything to do with this abomination,a insult to all the brave Canadians that have fought for this country in the past as well as the present your sacrifices do not go unnoticed by true Canadians it sickens me to no end to see shit like this I have lost family in two world wars Iam proud to be a Canadian love it or get on a boat/plane/walk/swim whatever get the F### out.Pissed off Joe::: Side Note,our family still does have two brave men currently in the forces and we are fiercely proud of them.

Edited by Slow Joe
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

It has happened before, Don't vote for them

Doug Ford is going to make sure they have a voice on campus with his new law about free speech - Doug is going to make sure they have a voice

Ontario Premier Doug Ford has warned universities and colleges they will face funding cuts if they fail to adopt free-speech policies that defend controversial speakers on campus and decline to stop shielding students from opinions some might find offensive.

On Wednesday, Sun Media broke the news that Hizb ut-Tahrir was banned from hosting events at Mohawk College in Hamilton. In November, the group hosted a speech headlined "The Truth Behind the Syrian Refugee Crisis" on college property that included sharia and caliphate promotion.

"We’ve been sitting and not really doing very much for the application of Islam in society," Mazin Abdul-Adhim said in the 40-minute lecture posted to YouTube. "We’re required to call for something — the full implementation of Islam — we’re not allowed to call for anything else or compromise in any other way."

Really Fail... you keep going on about freedoms and now you're concerned about the province ensuring that colleges and universities don't ban free speech. What a hypocrite.

26 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Really Fail... you keep going on about freedoms and now you're concerned about the province ensuring that colleges and universities don't ban free speech. What a hypocrite.

We have had freedom of speech for over 100 years - I am confident that DOUG didn't invent it.  

I pointed out who he will be helping with his Agenda of helping the poor little conservative student that is being silenced :lol:  

too funny FREE SPEECH IS HERE FOLKS the century you have all waited for :lol:  SLOGANMAN DOES IT AGAIN 

3 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

We have had freedom of speech for over 100 years - I am confident that DOUG didn't invent it.  

I pointed out who he will be helping with his Agenda of helping the poor little conservative student that is being silenced :lol:  

too funny FREE SPEECH IS HERE FOLKS the century you have all waited for :lol:  SLOGANMAN DOES IT AGAIN 

Get your head out of your ass Fail. Universities and colleges were deciding what opinions could be expressed on their grounds. If they didn't like or agree with the persons opinion they were not allowed to express it. You call that free speech do you? What a moron. So Doug says the censorship is not allowed and those that do try to censor that free speech will be penalized and you have a problem with that. Keep putting your head further up your ass... you do it so well.

7 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Get your head out of your ass Fail. Universities and colleges were deciding what opinions could be expressed on their grounds. If they didn't like or agree with the persons opinion they were not allowed to express it. You call that free speech do you? What a moron. So Doug says the censorship is not allowed and those that do try to censor that free speech will be penalized and you have a problem with that. Keep putting your head further up your ass... you do it so well.

Where do you live?  :lol:  Did someone tell you to shut up :lol: 

I am all for Free Speech, thank you Doug Ford for this day 

20 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Where do you live?  :lol:  Did someone tell you to shut up :lol: 

I am all for Free Speech, thank you Doug Ford for this day 

More asinine ramblings from the forum idiot. Pay attention Fail. It's been a problem on College and University campuses. You really do make proving your stupidity easy,

1 hour ago, 02sled said:

More asinine ramblings from the forum idiot. Pay attention Fail. It's been a problem on College and University campuses. You really do make proving your stupidity easy,

:lol: no it has not,  poor little conservatives :lol: 

Can you link to all these cases?  how about ONE you are interested in .

Remember you being against Muslim's having a lunch meeting group in  high schools :dunno:  

I can't wait until we have aborted baby posters all over the University grounds -

Can't wait for this NEW FREE SPEECH TO COME TO ONTARIO  

THANKS DOUG

• 2 years later...
  • Platinum Contributing Member
On 12/31/2018 at 3:52 PM, 02sled said:

TTT.

Its been posted on Ontarioconditions that 02sled has passed away from Cancer.

Seems this was his last post here according to the search function.

RIP 02sled.

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, Blackstar said:

TTT.

Its been posted on Ontarioconditions that 02sled has passed away from Cancer.

RIP 02sled.

So that is what happened to him, sad he was fun posting here for the most part 

Cancer takes too many away

10 hours ago, Blackstar said:

TTT.

10 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Its been posted on Ontario conditions that 02sled has passed away from Cancer.

RIP 02sled.

And he was spot on with his last post. Forum idiot. How fitting. :news:

RIP 02sled

• Like 2
  • Haha 1