Why is Zoso allowed to remain here?

10 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Fair enough.  But accept him on the new site and move on.  It makes a mockery of FS to use his previous actions against him as a constant threat on this site.  

The handful of simple common sense rules should apply equally to everyone who's on a clean slate.  So if TB starts chiming in - is he on thin ice also? 

The CUNT already told CKF to F off at least once :nuts: 

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Hey Zoso, have you ever thought about not being such a miserable prick?

Same question for Momo...

Why do you think I am miserable you steaming pile of Nazi shit :lol: 

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

The CUNT already told CKF to F off at least once :nuts: 

Man your miserable bastard Momo WTF. Why?? and don't get all prissy about it I am just asking.  What the hell did any of these guys do to you?? 

Just now, Axys1 said:

Man your miserable bastard Momo WTF. Why?? and don't get all prissy about it I am just asking.  What the hell did any of these guys do to you?? 

You have no fucking clue, the CUNT told the present owner off at least once on this incarnation of this site you clown, follow the fuck along or STFU :nuts: 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, Momorider said:
1 minute ago, Momorider said:

You have no fucking clue, the CUNT told the present owner off at least once on this incarnation of this site you clown, follow the fuck along or STFU :nuts: 

Why do you pop wood over Zoso?  Man-crush.... :lol: 

Just now, Momorider said:

Okay pal.. Here have a beer and clam down :bc:  But Momo this shit is just the internet who really gives a fuck play the game or in your case get pisst off. 9_9 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Why do you pop wood over Zoso?  Man-crush.... :lol: 

:fuckoff: you maggot bottom feeding POS. You're no better than that steaming pile of FUCK if you support the CUNT, which it seems you desperately are trying to do :fuckoff: 

11 minutes ago, Axys1 said:

Did you read the things posted on the old site? 

If you weren't an active reader there, you can't really comment.

6 minutes ago, Axys1 said:

Okay pal.. Here have a beer and clam down :bc:  But Momo this shit is just the internet who really gives a fuck play the game or in your case get pisst off. 9_9 

5 minutes ago, Momorider said:

:fuckoff: you maggot bottom feeding POS. You're no better than that steaming pile of FUCK if you support the CUNT, which it seems you desperately are trying to do :fuckoff: 

Badger - Momo is a draft dodging American who now lives in Canada. He's either in a cage or scared shitless that he will get identified.  He had a picture posted on a snowmobile club site and threatened to sue if it wasn't immediately taken down.  

He's lied about being a CFO, having a Copter, a mahogany office, and much more.  He's the forum whipping boy :bc: 

Edited by SnowRider

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

This guy kills me he is entertaining as hell every site needs a Momorider. :lol2::lol2::bc:

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Badger - Momo is a draft dodging American who now lives in Canada. He's either in a cage or scared shitless that he will get identified.  He had a picture posted on a snowmovileclub site and threatened to sue if it wasn't immediately taken down.  

He's lied about being a CFO, having a Copter, a mahogany office, and much more.  He's the forum whipping boy :bc: 

Liar :unfb: FUCK CAN YOU NOT POST 100% BULLFUCKINGSHIT :flush: seem no you can't fuckinf liar 

Instead of thanking the site owners and admins for what we have , the conservative way, we are bitching about what the rules should be and who should be allowed, ie the Liberal mentality.  Accept the terms and conditions people and move on. 

4 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Posted the actual fudge packing faggot :nuts: 

Momo - now I know why you love Willard and the R's.. :lol: 

image.jpeg

5 hours ago, Capt.Storm said:

Maybe he's just misunderstood is all..or maybe he just needs a friend or three!

Maybe Trudeau Wynnebag or perhaps even Killer could give him a hug.

17 hours ago, SSFB said:

CKF and myself mutually agreed that only Snotty would be banned from the start since he threatened the previous owner with physical harm.

We decided to give the other misfits a second chance. Right or wrong, that's the decision that was made. 

I am okay with it. The dumbasses that continually respond to him (Zoso) are no better IMO.