GM to close Oshawa Operations.

irv

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Why do you keep sayng this?  He is a LICENSED MECHANIC what the fuck is wrong with you :dunno:  

He runs a business out of his garage - you have a problem with that :dunno:  

Yeah right... you pay him HST and he pays his taxes on that income. BS Fail... total BS.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Maybe he's under 30k?  HST exempt?

:lol:

You would still have a hst reg number

I am going to ask all businesses from now on to show proof of taxes paid.

Like the Variety store guy that leaves the till open and just gives change.  I will be telling them 02sled is angry

6 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

You would still have a hst reg number

I am going to ask all businesses from now on to show proof of taxes paid.

Like the Variety store guy that leaves the till open and just gives change.  I will be telling them 02sled is angry

https://www.hrblock.ca/do-i-need-to-charge-gsthst/

19 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Your world must be small

I see you're not denying that you're not paying HST and that he's not declaring income. You want to bet his property isn't zoned commercial and he's only paying residential property tax rates. By the way... deflection noted as usual Fail... you'd make a great politician. Just like your lover Trudope you NEVER answer a question... you both deflect with BS.

1 minute ago, 02sled said:

I see you're not denying that you're not paying HST and that he's not declaring income. You want to bet his property isn't zoned commercial and he's only paying residential property tax rates. By the way... deflection noted as usual Fail... you'd make a great politician. Just like your lover Trudope you NEVER answer a question... you both deflect with BS.

Small world and no life is a sad way to go through your senior days.

2 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Something tells me he isn't exempt and something tells me he isn't declaring the income.

:lol:  you sure are upset over this, I guess first time you have heard of a home business.  So sad So small of a life to keep going on and on about nothing.

Don't you have a city worker to complain about? 

5 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Something tells me he isn't exempt and something tells me he isn't declaring the income.

Maybe he's doing it part time.  Most likely not declaring the income, but that's another story.

Does anyone think Fail is paying above retail?:lol:

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Maybe he's doing it part time.  Most likely not declaring the income, but that's another story.

Does anyone think Fail is paying above retail?:lol:

Actually he isn't lately as he took a full time job at Ford Dealership....

Not sure why 02sled thinks I know this guys T4 or other statements, he didn't post them on his wall :lol: 

5 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Small world and no life is a sad way to go through your senior days.

You continue to deflect and avoid answering because you know the answer will show you to be the liar and hypocrite you are. My life is just fine Fail... not so sure about you who has such a sad and depressing life that you have to spend most of it high.

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 12/2/2018 at 5:48 PM, ArcticCrusher said:

Maybe he's under 30k?  HST exempt?

:lol:

How long has that limit been $30k?

I've been in business for 20 years and that was the limit then. It needs to be $60k at least by now.

9 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

How long has that limit been $30k?

I've been in business for 20 years and that was the limit then. It needs to be $60k at least by now.

As long as I can remember and it does need to be higher.  When I started out, I didn't even have/need a PST number and used a blanket certificate with a list of items on it that I was PST exempt.  Wasn't til I started exporting to the US, that it was needed (GST) or just easier.

On ‎12‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 6:10 AM, Sksman said:

It is $35,000/year now.

Not according to the CRA website. It's still $30K. Also the CRA person I talked to when I had to get my HST# this past year.

https://www.canada.ca/en/revenue-agency/services/tax/businesses/topics/gst-hst-businesses/register-a-gst-hst-account.html#register

Capture.thumb.JPG.5c45da5cb09cfe2eee1a670e8cc2ae92.JPG

While white flag waving SlogamMan gives up and is now blaming Trudeau, we have GM stepping up and willing to pay for training to becoming a tech and other jobs.  

over 2000 jobs have been identified with GM in the Durham region.  

It won't be long before Doug says it was his doing in talks with GM :lol: 

but really he has done ZERO 

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎12‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 3:20 PM, 1trailmaker said:

While white flag waving SlogamMan gives up and is now blaming Trudeau, we have GM stepping up and willing to pay for training to becoming a tech and other jobs.  

over 2000 jobs have been identified with GM in the Durham region.  

It won't be long before Doug says it was his doing in talks with GM :lol: 

but really he has done ZERO 

I guess you've been asleep, right from the start GM already said they would provide transition assistance and finding alternate employment. That's pretty common with any large business. They hook you up with employment counselling, placement agencies etc. Typically displaced persons are given preference if qualified for other internal job openings as well.

Edited by 02sled

1 hour ago, 02sled said:

I guess you've been asleep, right from the start GM already said they would provide transition assistance and finding alternate employment. That's pretty common with any large business. They hook you up with employment counselling, placement agencies etc. Typically displaced persons are given preference if qualified for other internal job openings as well.

SloganMan said there isn't any use talking with GM, ITS OVER DONE.  

Don't worry SloganMan will take full credit for all jobs gained by GM employees.

Sure glad the Union is trying to help the employees in talks with GM - Sloganman isn't doing a thing according to his own words

44 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Don't worry SloganMan will take full credit for all jobs gained by GM employees.

Sure glad the Union is trying to help the employees in talks with GM - Sloganman isn't doing a thing according to his own words

Consistently good for some laughs, on a daily basis!

The more serious people take you, the funnier it gets....

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

When you die they need to study your brain. As for GM it is over it is done. The decision by GM has been made. It isn't changing. The fact they are and included from day one of the announcement to help people transition isn't anything new. If you looked at large corporations when they have had restructures they have typically provided counselling, assistance in finding alternative employment, training options and of course preferential opportunities to other available jobs in the company.

The union went to GM corporate made a presentation and guess what, no change. They are still closing.

What do you think the union is doing for them now?

The union management is more concerned about losing their jobs and putting on a dog and pony show so they can say we fought hard for you, we tried but weren't successful.

Edited by 02sled

9 minutes ago, 02sled said:

When you die they need to study your brain. As for GM it is over it is done. The decision by GM has been made. It isn't changing. The fact they are and included from day one of the announcement to help people transition isn't anything new. If you looked at large corporations when they have had restructures they have typically provided counselling, assistance in finding alternative employment, training options and of course preferential opportunities to other available jobs in the company.

The union went to GM corporate made a presentation and guess what, no change. They are still closing.

What do you think the union is doing for them now?

The union management is more concerned about losing their jobs and putting on a dog and pony show so they can say we fought hard for you, we tried but weren't successful.

I agree Doug is dong nothing for the people in this case.  He is anti Union Anti worker and will prove this time and time again 

Doug will use the workers for his own gain on CARBON TAX, but we all know the USA  doesn't have Carbon tax and  has the best leader in the free world still lost 3 plants.  

SloganMan will use this for  his own gain just watch and see.

Edited by 1trailmaker

5 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I agree Doug is dong nothing for the people in this case.  He is anti Union Anti worker and will prove this time and time again 

Doug will use the workers for his own gain on CARBON TAX, but we all know the USA  doesn't have Carbon tax and  has the best leader in the free world still lost 3 plants.  

SloganMan will use this for  his own gain just watch and see.

What do you want him to do Fail? Other than ensure they have easy access to provincial services such as retraining and financial assistance. What part of GM is closing and there is nothing that can be done to change that don't you understand. The decision has been made as part of a GLOBAL restructure. The province or the feds aren't going to change that.