Found a photo of all Snakes combat experience in 16 years of enlistment

f7ben

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

What have you ever done for this country but complain about it? I don’t lik a lot of what goes on but shitting on a person who enlisted seems wrong to me. 

Well when said person waves that shit around constantly acting like fucking Audie Murphy he can go fuck himself.

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Do you understand that I dont view "service" as anything more than being a mercenary. No soldier has done anything for this country that actually needed to be done in 70 years

So everyone in the military should just quit? We shouldn’t have a military at all? WW1 and WW2 efforts were useless in your eyes? 

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well when said person waves that shit around constantly acting like fucking Audie Murphy he can go fuck himself.

Id agree with that...but id say snake represents discipline....then you have a guy like AMG who is a disgrace to the service....jmo of course.

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

So everyone in the military should just quit? We shouldn’t have a military at all? WW1 and WW2 efforts were useless in your eyes? 

Dude......I said 70 years. Google WW2 if you are too dumb to know that it ended 75 years or so ago 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Dude......I said 70 years. Google WW2 if you are too dumb to know that it ended 75 years or so ago 

Yes it ended 73 years ago. So thumbs up on thse wars Benny??? What’s your stance on Korean war? Vietnam forward are all useless in my mind. But I believe we need a military. 

46 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

That you have the greatest president of all time right now. Trump is your nations backbone 

27 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You are correct my follow Trumpeteer.

After saying this  fuck the pat on the head.....you need a kick in the saggy old geriatric sack.

41 minutes ago, DAVE said:

He doesnt need to say much with Trudeau at the helm....should be an easy election for Sheer.

He’s playing possum

honestly I’d prefer either Pierre polivievuve or Michelle temple but scheer is alright 

8 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Yes it ended 73 years ago. So thumbs up on thse wars Benny??? What’s your stance on Korean war? Vietnam forward are all useless in my mind. But I believe we need a military. 

Because withoot yer military,  the nooks will invade :lol:

14 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I would say we need a military.......about 1/3rd of the size of the current with 10% as many active troops

27 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

After saying this  fuck the pat on the head.....you need a kick in the saggy old geriatric sack.

My saggy old sack will once again, put 10x the miles you will this season.  :owned: 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

My saggy old sack will once again, put 10x the miles you will this season.  :owned: 

man.....I am as excited to ride as I have ever been this year. I hope I dont have to resort to the UP to get the miles because there is no snow again. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

man.....I am as excited to ride as I have ever been this year. I hope I dont have to resort to the UP to get the miles because there is no snow again. 

You gonna rip it up on the triple pipes?

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

You gonna rip it up on the triple pipes?

Oh yes sir.......I am just a secondary spring swap away from being really close on the clutching. About the only sled I have to measure it up against is my buddys z1 with the slingshot flash and that is a little much for it but I'd like to get closer

14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Good for you....You want a geritol or something? 

I know one thing....you'll only ride and break bread with fellow "Trumpeteers".....what a homo. 😂😂

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Oh yes sir.......I am just a secondary spring swap away from being really close on the clutching. About the only sled I have to measure it up against is my buddys z1 with the slingshot flash and that is a little much for it but I'd like to get closer

Frig yes