Found a photo of all Snakes combat experience in 16 years of enlistment

f7ben

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Just looked, Netflix no bueno either. But alas you disappoint me skiski, you don't have it on DVD? Fucking classic, should be on the shelf of every man's collection. For shame! Lol

Used to have that, Spaceballs, Airplane etc all on DVD but they all got lost in one of the moves lol. I think the ex pitched it all. 

They do have Life of Brian though so maybe I'll go that route :bc:

Edited by Skidooski
  • Like 1

Just now, Skidooski said:

Used to have that, Spaceballs, Airplane etc all on DVD but they all got lost in one of the moves lol. I think the ex pitched it all. 

They do have Life of Brisn though so maybe I'll go that route :bc:

Always looking on the bright side of life. :lol:

:saluting:

• Like 1

Just now, DAVE said:

I dont know about that...but i hope Sheers taking notes.

:lol:

Scheer is a decent candidate but he’s afraid to open his mouth. The CBC is desperate for any negative sound byte to kill him with 

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

Scheer is a decent candidate but he’s afraid to open his mouth. The CBC is desperate for any negative sound byte to kill him with 

He doesnt need to say much with Trudeau at the helm....should be an easy election for Sheer.

Just now, f7ben said:

Who gives a fuck....its a task for morons

What have you ever done for this country but complain about it? I don’t lik a lot of what goes on but shitting on a person who enlisted seems wrong to me. 

• Like 2

Just now, jtssrx said:

What have you ever done for this country but complain about it? I don’t lik a lot of what goes on but shitting on a person who enlisted seems wrong to me. 

We’re so far past that now with Ben.  It’s like “pat the boy on the head and let him bloviate “.  Smh.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

We’re so far past that now with Ben.  It’s like “pat the boy on the head and let him bloviate “.  Smh.

It’s ridiculous to crap on a persons service when you’re not willing to serve yourself.

• Like 1

Just now, jtssrx said:

It’s ridiculous to crap on a persons service when you’re not willing to serve yourself.

Do you understand that I dont view "service" as anything more than being a mercenary. No soldier has done anything for this country that actually needed to be done in 70 years