Can you snowmobile from home?

I've always been lucky to be able to ride from home. Even when I lived in my apartment in Thompson I would ride to work. I just chained my sled to the parking lot divider in my assigned parking spot during the night. Had to sled to work for 3 months before my truck was finished at the bodyshop after being t-boned!

Northern cities are pretty sled friendly B|

• Like 1

I had a trail that left right from my back yard to the provincial trail.. 

They have been clear cutting those woods for the last 2 months... I guess ill just have to watch for stumps. trail should technically still be there .

• Gold Member

Well apparently I can ride from home at my new place. Just meet a neighbor who was riding his sled down the road and he informed me I can ride the trail at the end of the road and hook up with the main trail. I had thought it wasn’t allowed because it was a nature preserve. Best Christmas present ever lol.

Edited by 800renegaderider
  • Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Yep it was a requirement when looking for a house . Who in the fuck buys a house you can't sled from if you are in to sleds ? 

My bud sells a lot of houses just out of the metro and shows up at showings on the sled all the time he says you can see the guys smile from the end of the drive and it is almost a Guarantied close 

Edited by Ez ryder

Another reason to be a active member in a club.  Most of the active members get a fresh groom as close to there house or right to it when in the neighborhood .we call them by the guys name like be sure to hit the Tommy trail when you are out that way it has been a bit