Official 2018-2019 sledding post

4 hours ago, Kev144 said:

Not sure I understand why someone wouldn't.  I would not want to tow a friends sled out of the bush because he was too cheap to by a belt (non polaris sled) 

shit i blew 2 in a day and had to ride back on CKF's spare ,  no idea why anyone would not carry one.   

Edited by Angry ginger

6 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I do the same thing.  Given my last two sleds are notoriously easy on belts, I am not in a hurry to spend 220 bucks for a spare. Come to think of it I don’t even have a spare on my turbo, it’s probably not gonna need a new belt for six or 8000 miles anyways.

Probably is the key word there lol

6 hours ago, T1R9sledder said:

I bought one to be safe.

Yeah I’ll pick one up here shortly.  I usually always carry one, but haven’t had a belt blower since my 2012 cat which was blowing one a weekend in 2013 season.

9 hours ago, f7ben said:

Quit being gay

Nah, it’s a true story.  Bob Weber used to live here in town, was the parts mgr at the Honda bike shop, and was a racing buddy.  He moved out to Cali about 20 years ago, stayed in the industry, and started 6D several years ago.  Great helmets

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Nah, it’s a true story.  Bob Weber used to live here in town, was the parts mgr at the Honda bike shop, and was a racing buddy.  He moved out to Cali about 20 years ago, stayed in the industry, and started 6D several years ago.  Great helmets

Now ur being gay too....stop it

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Now ur being gay too....stop it

Did I mention we used to ride the bus in elementary school with Ricky Plepler, who just resigned as CEO of HBO?  :lol:  we grow alotta achievers around here .

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Weird but I thought you and your brother grew up on Bootstrap Alley with nothing. 

I don’t remember ever claiming that, must be in your imagination.  Just a random little town called Manchester CT.  

8 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Did I mention we used to ride the bus in elementary school with Ricky Plepler, who just resigned as CEO of HBO?  :lol:  we grow alotta achievers around here .

And did you ever mention that one those achievers is married to one of the greatest sled riders in T1R9?:lol::lol:

• Haha 1

why do I feel like derpbroski just doesnt know when he's severely outmatched in a conversation :lol: 

tell me more about turbo clutching derpbroski .....FUCKING IDIOT lol

52 minutes ago, f7ben said:

why do I feel like derpbroski just doesnt know when he's severely outmatched in a conversation :lol: 

WTF?  What are you babbling about here now?  And why are you bringing up clutching again?  You should stop that.  It goes poorly for you.  :lmao:

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

30 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

WTF?  What are you babbling about here now?  And why are you bringing up clutching again?  You should stop that.  It goes poorly for you.  :lmao:

This is the quality conversation that keeps me coming back to this place :lol: 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

You should probably go lay down dude...