Leafs

Poncho

8 minutes ago, toslow said:

The leafs will be fucked if they win and come up against the bruins 

The Hurricanes. Another strong team who just beat the Bruins, but I still think it would be a great matchup that could go either way. 

The way the Leaf's can't seem to find the net currently, I'm not sure that is going to happen, however.

28 minutes ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

hahahahaha. all is right with the world. leafs gave their fans a handjob without the happy ending. pure gold

Yep. Again, over and over. When will the corporations just shut them down????…….never they make millions every night.  It’s an empire. It’s not about the win. 

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Marner was car jacked last night in Scumborough

Etobicoke, idiot. Are you ever right about anything?

EXCLUSIVE: Maple Leafs star Mitch Marner victim of Etobicoke carjacking.

https://torontosun.com/news/local-news/exclusive-maple-leafs-star-mitch-marner-victim-of-etobicoke-carjacking

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/mitch-marner-carjacking-etobicoke-range-rover-1.6456007

15 minutes ago, irv said:

sorry wrong scum hole, I meant crack head Etobicoke

On 5/17/2022 at 10:03 AM, 1trailmaker said:

Marner was car jacked last night in Scumborough

I laughed at that….after jacking the fans for another year….must be a fan payback for Jacking us for another season….

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

I think the Oilers and McDavid show is coming to an end

Yup, and I,m very surprised at how well the Rangers are doing against Tampa. Colorado are very fast, and strong. Hopefully Kadri isn,t out long. They,ll need him for the finals.

49 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Yup, and I,m very surprised at how well the Rangers are doing against Tampa. Colorado are very fast, and strong. Hopefully Kadri isn,t out long. They,ll need him for the finals.

Fuck Kadri. Hopefully he's out for the remainder of the playoffs and all of next season too. Paybacks are a bitch I say. 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

I think the Oilers and McDavid show is coming to an end

agreed. but watching the eastern finals, i think the rangers are coming into stride and wont matter which west team gets there, the cup is going to new york

8 hours ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

agreed. but watching the eastern finals, i think the rangers are coming into stride and wont matter which west team gets there, the cup is going to new york

If I was a betting man, I would be putting money on Colorado. 

10 hours ago, irv said:

Fuck Kadri. Hopefully he's out for the remainder of the playoffs and all of next season too. Paybacks are a bitch I say. 

Why don,t you like Kadri ? Toronto decided to get rid of him, he didn,t leave on his own. He has matured at decision making, and is a hell of a player. Toronto could use some of his determination, and grit. What Toronto has now are a bunch of teddy bears. Way to soft, and not enough balls. This core group will never get it done. Hell, they cann,t even win in the first round. But, but, they are a great regular season team, until the going gets tough. Kadri will likely end up with a 9M per season contract. Not bad, for a guy Toronto felt they had to get rid of.

Edited by Frostynuts

1 hour ago, Frostynuts said:

Why don,t you like Kadri ? Toronto decided to get rid of him, he didn,t leave on his own. He has matured at decision making, and is a hell of a player. Toronto could use some of his determination, and grit. What Toronto has now are a bunch of teddy bears. Way to soft, and not enough balls. This core group will never get it done. Hell, they cann,t even win in the first round. But, but, they are a great regular season team, until the going gets tough. Kadri will likely end up with a 9M per season contract. Not bad, for a guy Toronto felt they had to get rid of.

I liked Kadri, leafs shouldn't have traded him.  Maybe a guy like Tavaras could tame his anger on the ice, which leads to really dumb penalties.  Hot head

I love watching all the Ex leafs excel and win Stanley Cups 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Frostynuts said:

There was a big reason why Toronto got rid of him: He was a liability each and every season, especially during the playoffs. Just like he did this year with Biddington. He very easily could have hurt the Av's, again, like he did last year but luckily for him it was inconclusive due to the St. Louis player being so close to him. Anyone who says Kadri crashing into Biddington was unintentional, doesn't know hockey. Kardi used the opportunity to crash into Biddington and he got away with it. It wouldn't have hurt my feelings one bit if Kane had put him right through the boards. The clown deserves everything he gets. 

Kadri was given an eight-game suspension for a hit to the head of St. Louis Blues defenceman Justin Faulk in Game 2 of their first-round series last season. It was his sixth suspension for a total of 16 playoff games and 11 regular-season games.Sept 27, 2021

Edited by irv