Leafs

Poncho

4 hours ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

yup, but they didn't deserve the win. glad they did, but.....

You are right,  Price seems to play better in playoffs then most goalies do.   Almost 50 shoots last night is pretty poor defensive play for a playoff game

6 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

There you have it Habs in finals.

Leafs stink

Unbelieveable.....but the are for real.....the media will say the Leafs were vindicated....lol

Next round should be good....I'm hoping NYI win tonight but it will be a tough game 7 in Tampa

12 minutes ago, Poncho said:

Unbelieveable.....but the are for real.....the media will say the Leafs were vindicated....lol

Next round should be good....I'm hoping NYI win tonight but it will be a tough game 7 in Tampa

lol ya getting beat by the Winner isn't so bad, but getting smoked after being up 3-1 means you are shit at playoffs

7 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

lol ya getting beat by the Winner isn't so bad, but getting smoked after being up 3-1 means you are shit at playoffs

Yes it's another moment in Leaf history to be proud of......Leafs know how to set records.....on the losing side.

3 hours ago, Poncho said:

Yes it's another moment in Leaf history to be proud of......Leafs know how to set records.....on the losing side.

and isn't that great. love them giving their fans the handjob without the happy ending. go habs go

I really wanted NYI to win only to see Trotts go against Weber.  He coached Weber in Nashville against Pittsburgh. Weber played terrible in that series, he wants that back. This is his chance. On that…..I expect Weber and Price will be a rock against Tampa. Montreal in six…….bold but what the fuck. 

22 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Tampa just too good

Yes Tampa is good but that is expected; they are the defending champs and deserve to be……The Price wall has been broken, not his fault, it’s a team effort…seems so much tougher for a Leaf fan to watch…..Montreal in seven. 😂…..

Bets are on lads. Will they make game Five?????  I hope…….nothing worth while to watch on the TV anymore. Just sitting in the yard by the pool with the dog is awesome but three more games would be better….