Leafs

Poncho

4 minutes ago, Poncho said:

Bets are on lads. Will they make game Five?????  I hope…….nothing worth while to watch on the TV anymore. Just sitting in the yard by the pool with the dog is awesome but three more games would be better….

Would TB dare to lose one tomorrow night just to bring it back home to celebrate the Championship on home ice or would they be afraid of jinxing themselves? 

I think they are definitely talented enough to confidently do that if they wanted to but would it be too obvious and therefore enrage many calling the game fixed? We'll see tomorrow night in the first 5 minutes or so if that is their plan? 

10 minutes ago, irv said:

Would TB dare to lose one tomorrow night just to bring it back home to celebrate the Championship on home ice or would they be afraid of jinxing themselves? 

I think they are definitely talented enough to confidently do that if they wanted to but would it be too obvious and therefore enrage many calling the game fixed? We'll see tomorrow night in the first 5 minutes or so if that is their plan? 

Good call…..get her done…..and nothing like stuffing up the Habs fans butts in the home rink

Edited by Poncho

No Hockey player can play to lose, it just isn't apart of the game.  

Stupid Mayor of Tampa is hoping they lose tonight so they can win it at home.  I hope she gets her wish except Montreal lifts the cup in Tampa as a lesson on why you don't try to lose a game of Hockey

• Like 1

It was a great run for a team that wasn,t expected to even make it out of the first round. Hopefully, the Leafs were watching, and realize how much heart and guts you need on a team to win, when the going gets tuff. Until they decide to change up at least half of the core 4, they will be stuck at zero chance of making it out of the first round. Tons of skill, very little compete, and no desire to pay the price required, when the big boys play for keeps. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

I went to the Agro's semi finals today - great game although we lost.   A lot of fun as we were seated near the Ti-cats fans (1000 of them) 

BMO field is nice first time there and first Argo game in a pile of years 

Both conference finals were great to watch. I hope the Grey Cup game is the same. 

Personally, I don,t think Jason meant to hit Pionk in the head, but he certainly was pissed at the dirty hit, as could be seen while he was on the bench. He definitely wanted to hit him hard.

Pionk was already going down when Jason was in the late stages of lining him up.

IF the fukking refs would of made the initial kneeing call on Sandin, this wouldn,t of happened. I,m amazed that more focus isn,t put on the ineptitude  of the refs. How 4 refs could miss a hit like that is unreal. Might be time to have another bunch of good retired referees in the war room watching all the games on the big screen, and give them the power to blow the plays down that deserve to have penalties called, since the dummies on the ice cann,t seem to call the game properly. The rule book has enough rules, call them. 

I,ve watched Spezza since he came into the league, and he is playing with more passion and grit than I have ever seen him play. He loves playing out his career in Toronto.

Superfan Nav Bhatia forced to miss first-ever Raptors home game tonight due to covid quarantine.  Poor guy doing the right thing being a public figure  

https://dailyhive.com/toronto/superfan-nav-bhatia-miss-first-ever-raptors-home-game?fbclid=IwAR2aBC5Zh7fbxcmrugkzPWWOOCgeCTgVXQymwSYrSvND50G3iGC_5aM-LBY

• 1 month later...

Calgary showed all the Toronto fans what they got for a team, the other night, and it wasn,t pretty.

Same old team, with no heart, and not near mentally or phsyically tough enough for playoff hockey. Their goalie Jack is starting to show his true form, and defense is very suspect. Toronto will be lucky to make it to the second round, depending on the first round opponent, very good chance of another first round exit.

The shannaplan might have to exit right, when the excuses have to be made once again, for dismal playoff failure.