Leafs

Poncho

3 minutes ago, Sksman said:

Shannahan And Dubas should both resign!

And take the terrible anthem singer with them.  Right from the anthem Shannahan has made poor calls.  

As should Pedro Mathews and Mitch the bitch. Terrible effort....actually no effort 

The whole downfall started when they over paid for that chicken shit Nylander, which set the bar for Matthews and Marner

too high and used up all the resources. Something seriously wrong in that dressing room

• Like 1

There is too big of a gap in payroll between top players and bottom.

No heart, soul or fight on the Leaf bench!

Mathews and Marner should have been benched.  Let those others maybe more motivated try to play.  

The big names get all the credit for the losses and should as they disappeared.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Poncho said:

Now the leafs will sit and wonder what happened. After all they were number one. Lol

:lol:

Edited by irv
  • Haha 2

Looks like Montreal will toast Winterpeg. Can’t believe it. Never thought they get by Winterpeg. I knew Montreal would take the Leafs but never thought Winterpeg. Might be their year....again 

Does anyone here think the Leafs will never get a cup. I’ve been around for three Leafs cups since 1960.....Is the Ballard curse real?  I believe it is. The Leafs will never get a cup...ever....thoughts??  

1 minute ago, Poncho said:

Does anyone here think the Leafs will never get a cup. I’ve been around for three Leafs cups since 1960.....Is the Ballard curse real?  I believe it is. The Leafs will never get a cup...ever....thoughts??  

Chicago managed a few cups after a long drought, The Leafs just want to go through a few more sets of talented players.

for me Its not the fact they haven't won, it that they are never in it. Last time we made the semis was 92' 

Maybe if we could just get a core of young very good hockey players, and have a few vets for moral and knowledge they might have a chance --- oh wait :stoned:

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

Chicago managed a few cups after a long drought, The Leafs just want to go through a few more sets of talented players.

for me Its not the fact they haven't won, it that they are never in it. Last time we made the semis was 92' 

Maybe if we could just get a core of young very good hockey players, and have a few vets for moral and knowledge they might have a chance --- oh wait :stoned:

Yep. I might start on the same meds.....

23 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Montreal sweep - damn they are playing well.

Unlike Toronto, they are built for the toughness of the playoffs. Until Toronto gives their core a heart transplant, they will be lucky to ever make it out of the first round. But, but, they are a great regular season team, that can win a lot of games, when opposing teams aren,t playing tough physically !

1 hour ago, Frostynuts said:

Unlike Toronto, they are built for the toughness of the playoffs. Until Toronto gives their core a heart transplant, they will be lucky to ever make it out of the first round. But, but, they are a great regular season team, that can win a lot of games, when opposing teams aren,t playing tough physically !

true

I think Montreal is going to be swept and beaten with sticks