Leafs

Poncho

Just now, Poncho said:

Ronny the Red Weasel.  He is a classic Libtard CBC employee.

Yep, no doubt about it. I lost all respect for Ron when he threw Don under the bus. Imagine being so shallow, fake and such a compliant little liberal that after practically a lifetime of friendship together, you do that to appease the Liberal snowflakes.   

cherry4.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, irv said:

Yep, no doubt about it. I lost all respect for Ron when he threw Don under the bus. Imagine being so shallow, fake and such a compliant little liberal that after practically a lifetime of friendship together, you do that to appease the Liberal snowflakes.   

cherry4.jpg

Don had one thing to do APOLOGIZE for his outburst against Brown people in his hometown....

He chose not too and decided to head to FOX NEWS NETWORK ( Who turned and bashed Canada and Candians while you cheer it.  kind of Pathetic if you ask me IRV your anit canada is showing agian)  because American's love him :lol:  

Sorry it is  Don that  has lost the respect of Canadains - Just think if he said he misspoke we would have him every saturday night still 

People make their own choices DON made his and that was to stay home and forget his career 

Funny we have no problem with DON doing conservative fund raising as he has done many times pay to say plates 

ONEWAY minds are hard to understand but easy to spot 

So after 40 years of RON every Saturday night we now turn off his ass because he didn't back DONs rant about Brown People :lol:

14 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

So now RON is a bad person :lol:   you ONEWAYs are something to behold.

What exactly had RON done to have your oNEWAY hate for him?  

He is literary the voice of Hockey (not Don)

He always was, I never liked him.......years before the Libtards fired Don.

9 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Funny we have no problem with DON doing conservative fund raising as he has done many times pay to say plates 

ONEWAY minds are hard to understand but easy to spot 

So after 40 years of RON every Saturday night we now turn off his ass because he didn't back DONs rant about Brown People :lol:

I only watched CBC for Don.  

3 minutes ago, Poncho said:

I only watched CBC for Don.  

So you no longer watch Hockey?   all in support of Don rants and Brown People :dunno:

EJHk1I3XUAEFo2t.jpg

I miss Don and his hockey rants but he was way off on his poppy comments - matter of fact I see thousands daily without a poppy on ALL WHITE...

We were at a gathering last year and some people went off that DON WAS RIGHT,  I asked where his poppy was last week at our hockey game ( I had one on actually nov 11),  he said he lost his :lol:  

fake outrage 

Don grew up with racism and kept it while others realized it was pretty much wrong

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

So you no longer watch Hockey?   all in support of Don rants and Brown People :dunno:

EJHk1I3XUAEFo2t.jpg

I miss Don and his hockey rants but he was way off on his poppy comments - matter of fact I see thousands daily without a poppy on ALL WHITE...

We were at a gathering last year and some people went off that DON WAS RIGHT,  I asked where his poppy was last week at our hockey game ( I had one on actually nov 11),  he said he lost his :lol:  

fake outrage 

Don grew up with racism and kept it while others realized it was pretty much wrong

What hockey?  Are you stoned again?...I mean still?  I’m not sure why you so are hung up on Brown people. But you leftards like to twist the racist card if no one agrees with your agenda

3 minutes ago, Poncho said:

What hockey?  Are you stoned again?...I mean still?  I’m not sure why you so are hung up on Brown people. But you leftards like to twist the racist card if no one agrees with your agenda

WHat agenda?  Having a hockey show about hockey and not about Brown People wearing poppy's 

I like Don so again not sure what you are getting at?   I know what happens when you go against the workplace rules, you get fired :dunno: 

Why do you think this shouldn't happen?  because your agenda is not being met?  

very strange

Poncho do you wear your poppy :dunno:  how many days must you wear it prior to nov 11?   what is the rule.....  Don's observations came 1 week before Remembrance day...

Don was wrong about Brown People, this is clear.   

6 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

WHat agenda?  Having a hockey show about hockey and not about Brown People wearing poppy's 

I like Don so again not sure what you are getting at?   I know what happens when you go against the workplace rules, you get fired :dunno: 

Why do you think this shouldn't happen?  because your agenda is not being met?  

very strange

Poncho do you wear your poppy :dunno:  how many days must you wear it prior to nov 11?   what is the rule.....  Don's observations came 1 week before Remembrance day...

Don was wrong about Brown People, this is clear.   

The only thing NOT clear is your dope filled 🧠 

extreme troll....