Bought another sled

I found this cherry on Craigslist, there was only three so so pictures on the listing so I wasn't sure the sled was going to be as clean the guy advertised, 2300 miles on the clock all in the UP and Traverse City area. Being a fan cooled I took it for a ride around the neighborhood yesterday after I brought it home.

IMG_4015.JPG

IMG_4016.JPG

IMG_4017.JPG

9 minutes ago, ckf said:

Nice :bc:

What year? With the exception of the windscreen it looks like my old '92 Prowler.

It's a 94, I've been letting family and friends use an 09 F5 that I have and the problem is with inexperienced riders is when the trail dumps out on a road for a few miles they don't ride up into the snow banks or into the ditch for fear of crashing, and you know that red overheat light isn't paid no heed :lol: So now all they can do is smoke the carbides and the hyfax :thumb:

Actually I can't wait to bomb around on it as it's so light it should be a blast off trail and in the ditch :bc:  My Dad had a 92 Jag Special and those are like collector sleds now, who knew back then...

4 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It's a 94, I've been letting family and friends use an 09 F5 that I have and the problem is with inexperienced riders is when the trail dumps out on a road for a few miles they don't ride up into the snow banks or into the ditch for fear of crashing, and you know that red overheat light isn't paid no heed :lol: So now all they can do is smoke the carbides and the hyfax :thumb:

Actually I can't wait to bomb around on it as it's so light it should be a blast off trail and in the ditch :bc:  My Dad had a 92 Jag Special and those are like collector sleds now, who knew back then...

You have no idea how many times I have seen that. We used to do snowmobile tours and rentals at my canoe business to give us something to do during winter. We would ask them if they had ridden a sled before. The customer would say they had experience with sleds. Some would get on, rev it up a little and just sit there. After they were told they needed to rev it a little higher to engage the clutches, they would usually tip over trying to go over the snowbank in the yard :lol: