So what happened?

irv

I posted a while ago in a mortgage thread but it was months prior to that that I had logged in.

Tried again a couple weeks ago only to see and find out Rob sold/traded/gave the site to another member. CKF.

What exactly happened, was someone specific to blame or a combination of people?

Who is all here still and who has left and not returned and was anyone banned?

Yep, CKF is the new owner.  I think Rob had had enough.  The "Malcontent" list was growing ever larger..... Lol.  Even Red was on it,l bitch-slapped and banned from posting by Rob.

• Platinum Contributing Member

The malcontents are on the team butt plugger site. :lol:. Bring some tissue when you visit - they are still whining after a few of us bitch slapped them. :lmao: 

5 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

Yep, CKF is the new owner.  I think Rob had had enough.  The "Malcontent" list was growing ever larger..... Lol.  Even Red was on it,l bitch-slapped and banned from posting by Rob.

Poor Red :cop:

That would have been an interesting read! Has he re-registered? Anyone else banned or hasn't bothered to sign up again?

Any rules now or pretty much the same? Guess I had better have a look around. 

Edited by irv

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Some folks decided to gang up on Rob that didn't like how he was running things, so he had enough and shut it down.  

What was that all about? Why would they gang up on Rob? Kinda like don't bite the hand that feeds ya, isn't it? 

Exactly.  Anybody with a brain, understands this.  Was bizarre, really.

Just now, irv said:

What was that all about? Why would they gang up on Rob? Kinda like don't bite the hand that feeds ya, isn't it?

Ya know, it might have been for the best...for FS and sounds like for Rob as well, not that I know the guy at all, but I think his time was overdue....people taking the site & owner for granted, and going well beyond the boundaries.

I do not keep up on all the banter here, but it seems like things are a lot more civilized....but still in the honey moon stages at this point I think as well!

The Ontario playground is a bit slow, but I suspect that will change in time.

11 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Ya know, it might have been for the best...for FS and sounds like for Rob as well, not that I know the guy at all, but I think his time was overdue....people taking the site & owner for granted, and going well beyond the boundaries.

I do not keep up on all the banter here, but it seems like things are a lot more civilized....but still in the honey moon stages at this point I think as well!

The Ontario playground is a bit slow, but I suspect that will change in time.

That will change if Fail decides to come back.  Lol.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

That will change if Fail decides to come back.  Lol.

he is back, he did rejoin FS, I have seen his name down below as logged on...just not sure if he has posted anything at this point, under his Fail name that is.....

10 minutes ago, Stoney said:

he is back, he did rejoin FS, I have seen his name down below as logged on...just not sure if he has posted anything at this point, under his Fail name that is.....

:bc:

13 hours ago, Momorider said:

Fuck me we don't need WRONG AGAIN FAIL back :flush: that was one of the best things ever when he just up an vanished 

He was a laugh. Its just an internet site not to be taken too seriously.