"I was wrong, Trump WILL be the next president"

Rod

I think his ads against her should be pretty tough for her to counter in the time left.  And Trump is waiting and waiting......I hope they are as brutal as they can be...I mean shit!  How much dirt can he use from the lying bitch?  There's not enough ad space available.  They'd better be good too.  Let's stop tip-toeing around here!  LET THAT LYING BITCH BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Trump wants to really ruffle up Hilliar's feathers, he will try to get the debates postponed which will give Johnson more time to make his case to get into them.  He'll take massive votes from Hilliar...few from Trump.  And he's got no chance to win anyway...even if that fact is sad.

gar

GARY JOHNSON SAYS: “I WOULD SIGN THE TPP”

JON HALLAUGUST 3, 2016

Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson went full-speed ahead, saying that if he were to become president he would sign the TPP — another trade deal in the vein of NAFTA that would further destroy and weaken America. Simply, if a candidate supports this ludicrous and harmful trade deal, they are not the candidate of the people but instead the candidate of the corporations. What little shred of integrity Gary Johnson had vanished, whatever value he held for fighting for the people was exterminated — the TPP can not be allowed to pass.

Libertarian Party Johnson on immigration

• Johnson objected to the use of the term “illegal immigrant” in an interview with Townhall on September 1, 2016. He said, “If you use the term illegal immigrants, that is very incendiary to our Hispanic population here in this country.” When the host, Guy Benson, asked why, Johnson responded, “It just is. Just so that you know. Just so that you know and you don't have to use that term. … They came into this country because they couldn't get in legally and the jobs existed and you or I would have done the same thing.

2 hours ago, Capt.Storm said:
gar

GARY JOHNSON SAYS: “I WOULD SIGN THE TPP”

JON HALLAUGUST 3, 2016

Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson went full-speed ahead, saying that if he were to become president he would sign the TPP — another trade deal in the vein of NAFTA that would further destroy and weaken America. Simply, if a candidate supports this ludicrous and harmful trade deal, they are not the candidate of the people but instead the candidate of the corporations. What little shred of integrity Gary Johnson had vanished, whatever value he held for fighting for the people was exterminated — the TPP can not be allowed to pass.

2 hours ago, Capt.Storm said:

Libertarian Party Johnson on immigration

• Johnson objected to the use of the term “illegal immigrant” in an interview with Townhall on September 1, 2016. He said, “If you use the term illegal immigrants, that is very incendiary to our Hispanic population here in this country.” When the host, Guy Benson, asked why, Johnson responded, “It just is. Just so that you know. Just so that you know and you don't have to use that term. … They came into this country because they couldn't get in legally and the jobs existed and you or I would have done the same thing.

All in the video, guy is a Leftard clown no different than Thrillery on almost every issue :guzzle: