Retarded Kijiji Ad's

I had a friend with one. His wife drove it, throttle was a bad design, especially loading on a trailer.  Ugly for sure, but the new 850 Doo takes the title for the ugliest sled ever.....but sometimes the ugly ones ride the best......especially at closing time...hey now!

• Like 5

On 10/14/2017 at 9:48 PM, Puzzleboy said:

Likely among the ugliest snowmobiles ever built.  LC one cylinders....... :)

Anybody ever own, or try one? 

On 10/14/2017 at 10:06 PM, Thinksno said:

Pull throttle caused a lot of accidents. 

I heard those things were also dangerous? A friend of a friend had one and needed to airlifted out after having a bad accident due to the throttle/tippiness of them. When I was looking for a sled for my son, one of those never even crossed my mind. I see these 2 are gone now and I hope the people who bought them have some experience. https://www.kijiji.ca/v-snowmobile/barrie/2-yamaha-inviters/1305148121

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-snowmobile-parts-trailer-accessories/barrie/vintage-snow-cruiser-hoods-motors-and-other-various-parts/1307250225?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

"These were all complete at one time...."     You mean...... the dealerships didn't sell them like that? 

I guess the wife was not too thrilled when she got home and saw that Gord had finally built the retaining wall he had promised.....

Gords Place.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Somebody was bitching at a car show/cruise night in TO last year, as a guy brought a Charger with the battle flag on the roof (GL replica). 

I think we've gone a bit overboard with the apologists' crusades.... it was a show about some good ol' boys who weren't even racist. 

And history is history, we can't very well erase it.  In 150 years, people might condemn the things we do today.  So be it.  Better to learn from our mistakes.

57 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

Somebody was bitching at a car show/cruise night in TO last year, as a guy brought a Charger with the battle flag on the roof (GL replica). 

I think we've gone a bit overboard with the apologists' crusades.... it was a show about some good ol' boys who weren't even racist. 

And history is history, we can't very well erase it.  In 150 years, people might condemn the things we do today.  So be it.  Better to learn from our mistakes.

• Like 1