Pot Day October 17th

Momorider

On 10/17/2018 at 10:39 AM, dirtybeacher said:

The strike is long overdue. 

Sounds like it will be Monday. 

On 10/17/2018 at 12:25 PM, ArcticCrusher said:

They should have deliveries every other day.  No reason to have it every day unless you are an old miserable geezer who's life is passing by wondering if something is coming for you.:lol:

Just ordered my trail pass, hope it doesn't get lost due this strike.

Bold, that's me.:bounce:

On 10/17/2018 at 5:57 PM, Frostynuts said:

If someone gets stopped in Ontario, and the cops notice a legal amount of weed in a vehicle, will they care if it was home grown or store bought, thinking along the line of legal or illegal cigarettes ?

Sounds like the cops are fining anybody they catch with weed in the car. Don't think that is right. Yes if you're impaired but just transporting it doesn't make sense.

11 minutes ago, 2strokemerc said:

Sounds like the cops are fining anybody they catch with weed in the car. Don't think that is right. Yes if you're impaired but just transporting it doesn't make sense.

Thought that was Calgary, Ontario under Doug isn't the same thing.  

Big RIDES in my area :lol:  only catching drinkers lol

Order came in, pretty strange feeling picking it up at the post office lol

First time I ever thought of it as doing a drug, everything came in pill containers :lol: I could barely get one of them open.

Bud all looks great -  not wet for weight or dry as fuck which happens from time to time 

got some sleepy and some wakey 

You can also order CBD items which don't get you buzzed but might help with some aches and sleeping disorders 

FOLKS THE DAY YOU HAVE ALL WAITED FOR IS HERE :joint:  I'll wait to see if its worth buying if from Ontario

59 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Order came in, pretty strange feeling picking it up at the post office lol

First time I ever thought of it as doing a drug, everything came in pill containers :lol: I could barely get one of them open.

Bud all looks great -  not wet for weight or dry as fuck which happens from time to time 

got some sleepy and some wakey 

You can also order CBD items which don't get you buzzed but might help with some aches and sleeping disorders 

FOLKS THE DAY YOU HAVE ALL WAITED FOR IS HERE :joint:  I'll wait to see if its worth buying if from Ontario

I'm gonna order some of that for my Husky.  Coyote gets separation anxiety now when we board him, after 2 years.:lol:

What is the dose for a 40lb dog?:lol:

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Grow your own.

You can buy complete kits for your Hydroponics 

https://www.amazon.ca/BloomGrow-Reflective-Hydroponic-Complete-24X24X48Grow/dp/B074L2HBBZ/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1540329721&sr=8-5&keywords=hydroponics+kit

Can't get any clones until next spring

On 10/19/2018 at 2:17 PM, 1trailmaker said:

Thought that was Calgary, Ontario under Doug isn't the same thing.  

Big RIDES in my area :lol:  only catching drinkers lol

Come across this link,

https://www.ontario.ca/laws/statute/17c26?fbclid=IwAR3QF4rd971Eu-b1cbwyUU_pZT37Z9AaRtWDJ5ggEuSeJGsLnUymBpu7twA#BK13

Transporting cannabis

12 (1) No person shall drive or have the care or control of a vehicle or boat, whether or not it is in motion, while any cannabis is contained in the vehicle or boat.

Exception

(2) Subsection (1) does not apply with respect to cannabis that,

(a) is in its original packaging and has not been opened; or

(b) is packed in baggage that is fastened closed or is not otherwise readily available to any person in the vehicle or boat. 2018, c. 12, Sched. 1, s. 12 (1).

4 minutes ago, 2strokemerc said:

Come across this link,

https://www.ontario.ca/laws/statute/17c26?fbclid=IwAR3QF4rd971Eu-b1cbwyUU_pZT37Z9AaRtWDJ5ggEuSeJGsLnUymBpu7twA#BK13

Transporting cannabis

12 (1) No person shall drive or have the care or control of a vehicle or boat, whether or not it is in motion, while any cannabis is contained in the vehicle or boat.

Exception

(2) Subsection (1) does not apply with respect to cannabis that,

(a) is in its original packaging and has not been opened; or

(b) is packed in baggage that is fastened closed or is not otherwise readily available to any person in the vehicle or boat. 2018, c. 12, Sched. 1, s. 12 (1).

so I can carry it in a back pack and toss it in the back seat :dunno: 

Its kind of like having a LOCKED COOLER on board :dunno:  dumb fucking laws - I doubt anyone has been charged with open alcohol in a boat if they were not drinking.

FUNtario NOT -  Only concern should be impaired driving, these laws do nothing to curve that

On October 23, 2018 at 5:23 PM, 1trailmaker said:

A light and tent is hardly a complete hydroponic kit :guzzle:

12 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Both can kill no fucking chance :flush: 

29 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Both can kill no fucking chance :flush: 

Both you CAN NOT  overdose - might freak out but its not possible to overdose...

the US ARMY used LSD with some soldiers to see if they could stay awake and focused :lol:  they did and much more

21 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Both you CAN NOT  overdose - might freak out but its not possible to overdose...

the US ARMY used LSD with some soldiers to see if they could stay awake and focused :lol:  they did and much more

:bullshit: