Ontario has gone to hell under NinnyBag

Momorider

I love how you moved the goal post Ice. First it was an assault, then they weren't liars and now Brown should step down because it doesn't look good.

Like Brown or Not, He was railroaded and if I was him I would sue the party. He did nothing wrong and was ousted.

Its an affront to any manor woman with any party affiliation.

1 hour ago, ICEMAN! said:

So you’re saying the PC Party leadership and MPPs are all stupid?

"In the interest of the Ontario PC Party we unanimously agree that Mr. Brown cannot continue serving as the Leader," said a statement from the caucus, issued by deputy leaders Sylvia Jones and Steve Clark.

No, I'm saying you're stupid for blindly assuming that all women, including those that make allegations in anonymity are 100% truthful and that none of them could possibly be liars.

The PC Party are trying to disassociate themselves because of blind sheep like you that abandon the innocent until proven guilty principle of our justice system.... oh my god a woman made anonymous accusations... they must be true... he must be guilty... no exceptions.... even after some are found to be outright lies.

34 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

I love how you moved the goal post Ice. First it was an assault, then they weren't liars and now Brown should step down because it doesn't look good.

Like Brown or Not, He was railroaded and if I was him I would sue the party. He did nothing wrong and was ousted.

If the situation with Brown is the new level, every man should be concerned about pissing off any woman in any way because you never know what someone may allege you did. Revenge for any possible perceived transgression. After all they will be believed without question. Even if all you did was interview them for a job and they didn't get the job.....

He asked me to have sex with him in order to get the job twenty years ago. Because I wouldn't I didn't get the job and was traumatized. Two people in a closed room. He said she said but of course he's guilty.

1 hour ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

By any definition, both cases we know about were assault.  Go kiss a subordinate co-worker without her permission and see what they call it.    Better yet, get one drunk and behind a closed door and demand she suck your dick.  See where that gets you.

40 minutes ago, 02sled said:

No, I'm saying you're stupid for blindly assuming that all women, including those that make allegations in anonymity are 100% truthful and that none of them could possibly be liars.

The PC Party are trying to disassociate themselves because of blind sheep like you that abandon the innocent until proven guilty principle of our justice system.... oh my god a woman made anonymous accusations... they must be true... he must be guilty... no exceptions.... even after some are found to be outright lies.

The Party did the right thing.  He didn’t stand a chance of winning an election in Ontario with those allegations hanging over his head.  We aren’t the USA and Brown isn’t Trump.  

How would these women prove something like this at this point?  How about the day after?  How about 5 minutes after?   It will always be a he said / she said in cases like this.

6 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

By any definition, both cases we know about were assault.  Go kiss a subordinate co-worker without her permission and see what they call it.    Better yet, get one drunk and behind a closed door and demand she suck your dick.  See where that gets you.

The Party did the right thing.  He didn’t stand a chance of winning an election in Ontario with those allegations hanging over his head.  We aren’t the USA and Brown isn’t Trump.  

How would these women prove something like this at this point?  How about the day after?  How about 5 minutes after?   It will always be a he said / she said in cases like this.

Sorry but they are not assault and have yet to ne reported.

Hey everyone Iceman is a pedophile... I saw him with a 10 year old 5 years ago... trust me take my word for it. I wouldn't be saying it if it wasn't true. Oh sorry... I'm not a woman so my allegations aren't credible.... :lol:

I like how you skipped by and ignored the part about one of them telling her dad. If you had a teenage daughter come to you with those allegations wouldn't you be calling police immediately... minimally there would be a police report.

Edited by 02sled

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Not without the cops getting involved.  We all know thats not happening.  

The police don’t have to be involved for his actions to be assault.  They would have to be imvolved for him to be charged.  Either way, both cases we know about are most definitely assault if true.

1 hour ago, ICEMAN! said:

The police don’t have to be involved for his actions to be assault.  They would have to be imvolved for him to be charged.  Either way, both cases we know about are most definitely assault if true.

It seems you're about the only one considering the allegations as assault. C'mon Iceman... you're still avoiding my question. Would you as the father of a teenage daughter not report a sexual assault to the police. Or is that too practical a question for you since it doesn't fit your agenda of conviction.

Edited by 02sled

10 minutes ago, 02sled said:

It seems you're about the only one considering the allegations as assault. C'mon Iceman... you're still avoiding my question. Would you as the father of a teenage daughter not report a sexual assault to the police. Or is that too practical a question for you since it doesn't fit your agenda of conviction.

tough question and it would depend on the type of assault.

Certainly in years previous the female will be made out to be a slut whore - very difficult to take

So full out RAPE yes it would be reported, but other types in most cases will never be reported to the police 

38 minutes ago, 02sled said:

No, the law considers it an assault.  It’s not a matter of debate.  As far as reporting it, I agree with trailmaker.

25 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

tough question and it would depend on the type of assault.

Certainly in years previous the female will be made out to be a slut whore - very difficult to take

So full out RAPE yes it would be reported, but other types in most cases will never be reported to the police 

Agree

265. (1) A person commits an assault when

(a) without the consent of another person, he applies force intentionally to that other person, directly or indirectly;

(b) he attempts or threatens, by an act or a gesture, to apply force to another person, if he has, or causes that other person to believe on reasonable grounds that he has, present ability to effect his purpose; or

(c) while openly wearing or carrying a weapon or an imitation thereof, he accosts or impedes another person or begs.

(2) This section applies to all forms of assault, including sexual assault, sexual assault with a weapon, threats to a third party or causing bodily harm and aggravated sexual assault.

Interestingly, the definition 'appears' to include threats of sexual assault as a sexual assault itself. This suggests a person could be convicted of sexual assault without physically touching the victim if they make a threat of sexual assault (for instance, "I'm going to rape you"). One should check with their local Crown Attorney for information on how the Courts have interpreted this and whether such a Prosecution is possible.

From what I heard of the allegations his alleged actions may have been unwelcomed but I didn't hear anything that fits the definition above.

5 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

Nope. If it were police would have to be involved. They arent.

You as a man should be worried. 

All men should be worried... all men are now vulnerable to having their lives destroyed by unsubstantiated, anonymous allegations. Don't tick off any woman any where any time. They may seek revenge.

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I think Barrie Cops are looking into this, nothing will come of it though

That would be something new. What would they be looking into since nothing has been officially reported to police and without that they have nothing to investigate. The accuser(s) would have to give a statement.

Edited by 02sled

2 minutes ago, 02sled said:

265. (1) A person commits an assault when

(a) without the consent of another person, he applies force intentionally to that other person, directly or indirectly;

(b) he attempts or threatens, by an act or a gesture, to apply force to another person, if he has, or causes that other person to believe on reasonable grounds that he has, present ability to effect his purpose; or

(c) while openly wearing or carrying a weapon or an imitation thereof, he accosts or impedes another person or begs.

(2) This section applies to all forms of assault, including sexual assault, sexual assault with a weapon, threats to a third party or causing bodily harm and aggravated sexual assault.

Interestingly, the definition 'appears' to include threats of sexual assault as a sexual assault itself. This suggests a person could be convicted of sexual assault without physically touching the victim if they make a threat of sexual assault (for instance, "I'm going to rape you"). One should check with their local Crown Attorney for information on how the Courts have interpreted this and whether such a Prosecution is possible.

From what I heard of the allegations his alleged actions may have been unwelcomed but I didn't hear anything that fits the definition above.

There were unwelcome, but not assault.

6 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

Nope. If it were police would have to be involved. They arent.

You as a man should be worried. 

So if you rob a bank, but don’t get caught, you didn’t actually commit a crime?

Makes sense

:lol:

3 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

So if you rob a bank, but don’t get caught, you didn’t actually commit a crime?

Makes sense

:lol:

Your analogy makes no sense at all... you don't think the bank will report the robbery. That is what the police will investigate. There was a crime committed and reported. You really are way off base with that line of thought. A person with a name reported a crime for a bank robbery. If the bank declines to report an occurrence what do you think police will do. Nothing is what they will do.

In this case a crime has not been reported. Anonymous allegations were made to news media.

5 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

I heard they won't. Nothing there at all. If that's the case they would have to arrest the 18 year old for underage Drinking 

:lol:  you don't get arrested for underage drinking 

If anything Hooligans should be fined for serving underage drinkers 

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  you don't get arrested for underage drinking 

If anything Hooligans should be fined for serving underage drinkers 

That's my point Flanders.  You don't get arrested for getting your dick half sucked by a drunken 18 year old either.  Most guys would get a high five and an atta boy.

Edited by Usedtoskidoo