Ontario has gone to hell under NinnyBag

Momorider

Let me get this right lowering hydro rates will cost taxpayers "a bit more" according to Sea Biscuit. Well in reality it's said to be about $1.2 Billion a year on added interest payments.

Only in Liberaland does this make sense.

5 minutes ago, revrnd said:

Let me get this right lowering hydro rates will cost taxpayers "a bit more" according to Sea Biscuit. Well in reality it's said to be about $1.2 Billion a year on added interest payments.

Only in Liberaland does this make sense.

The idiots definition of a little is bizarre. Don't forget when the hydro rates were going up and up Wynnebag said we would pay "just a LITTLE BIT MORE now and save in the long run"

According to PT and friends of mine her & the grey haired carpet muncher have a cottage north of Havelock. No sure if there is any ice fishing on it. 

Just love the PC (and I don't mean the Tory kind) movement where they put people that would never consider partaking in an activity, doing that activity.

I'm surprised we didn't see footage of a Syrian family's 1st trip to the Canyon to play in the powder. A couple of weeks ago they were skating @ Arrowhead PP. This is Ontario, the land of opportunity.

1 hour ago, StevieWonder said:

What awesome pic , he's giving her the finger and she doesn't know it .....  

And the fact his dick is shaped like a hand holding a fishing poll....wtf?

7 minutes ago, StevieWonder said:

He may be my new hero , he's got a phone in one hand , fish with his hand/dick and apparently finger someone . He should start a fishing charter company for women . 

"Thats not a woman, that's a man baby. "

• Like 2

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/sports/sports-groups-hoping-for-funding-must-give-equal-access-to-women-wynne/article34237554/

Isn't it great living in Ontario? What if a group posts for female applicants & none apply? Or only 3 applicants out for a possible 10 positions? Do the 3 automatically have to be chosen?

So much for merit & ability.

9 minutes ago, revrnd said:

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/sports/sports-groups-hoping-for-funding-must-give-equal-access-to-women-wynne/article34237554/

Isn't it great living in Ontario? What if a group posts for female applicants & none apply? Or only 3 applicants out for a possible 10 positions? Do the 3 automatically have to be chosen?

So much for merit & ability.

Nothing wrong with encouraging women to participate in sports but this sounds like a men's hockey league for example must recruit women as players. If that is the case then it just shows how much of a moron Wynnebag truly is.

The politically correct world is out of control. Boy Scouts was to help boys develop into young men with good men as their role models. Now we have women as Scout leaders and girls as scouts. So much for making good young men out of them. On the reverse though.... i.e. a single father with a daughter who wants to be a Girl Guide or Brownie leader would not be allowed and likely considered a pervert.

Wynnebag and her politically correct BS has to go and the sooner the better.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sksman said:

If a boy wants to play on a girls hockey team will they give him a seperate changeroom?

will a boy be treated as equal and be allowed to play in girls hockey?

Doesn't work that way... Reverse discrimination. Accept the girls in with the boys but forget the boys in with the girls... that is unless he identifies as she and wants to switch teams completely and then that is fine.

On 2/17/2017 at 7:18 PM, 02sled said:

Way too much for sure. They are saturating the TV. I think it was 8 times in a one hour show last night and when I came upstairs it was on the channel my wife was watching as well.

I hope they just gave the 7 year old that is singing it, a 25 buck gift certificate to Pizza Pizza. Gawd is it annoying!

Capture1.JPG.62e1d16b080e2b0f000304186aba5892.JPG

Does any of this sound familiar ALL VERY COMPLICATED. Like too complicated for the auditor general to understand. TRUST ME my ass. I wouldn't trust Wynnebag to run a lemonade stand and even break even.

• Like 1

Wynne is not going to be running in 2018.

Liberal plan i would bet is let her take credit for mistakes and blunders, then bring in a new saviour for Ontario to rite the Liberal ship and run Ontario.

Wait isnt that what they did with Dalton?

Will history repeat?

10 hours ago, 02sled said:

Yeah McSquinty ran off before he got hung. The damn coward.

Pretty common specially on the RIGHT

Mike Harris, Brian Mulroney (Largest debt ever) - something Harper (second largest debt ever) should have done and they might have won if so

Borden, Chrétien's to name a few

keep the knowledge flowing