Trump: "Instead of testing missiles, you could have the best hotels in the world right there"

• Platinum Contributing Member

Poor MC.  :lol:   I'm sure NK luxury hotels would be a big hit.  :lol:  

Hell make a Asian Las Vegas over there and maybe our Vegas won't be filled with Chicom's so often.   You would love that MC.  

Edited by Highmark

First he hides under his desk yelling "WAR" thinking Trump would hit the button and nuke NK....now he's mad that they might build nice hotels there! From one extreme to another to another, never right at any point:lol: 

Edited by Skidooski

Just now, T1R9sledder said:

A few 18 hole golf courses.......

Remember that's what this is all about, resorts in a country nobody wants to go to nor can the residents afford to stay.  :lol:  Seriously where does he come up with this stuff....DU?  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Remember that's what this is all about, resorts in a country nobody wants to go to nor can the residents afford to stay.  :lol:  Seriously where does he come up with this stuff....DU?  

Who knows?  I'm sure that's a source.

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

If Obama did this the repubs would stroke out and call for immediate impeachment.

you repubs here have no fuckin clue.

Trump only cares about himself.

If Obama did this the repubs would stroke out and call for immediate impeachment. :russianflag:

you repubs here have no fuckin clue.:russianflag:

Trump only cares about himself.:russianflag:

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Trump endgame as I have said before......Trump resorts financed by Russian money

I thought he was going to start a war?

so for the record.....

if NK keeps their nukes, doesn't allow inspections, we pull our military out of the region, and NK gets their sanctions lifted and their economy starts to blossom...

is that a win for you trumpsters? I'm guessing so, seeing how easily you "caved" on your former Russia demons :lol:

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

so for the record.....

if NK keeps their nukes, doesn't allow inspections, we pull our military out of the region, and NK gets their sanctions lifted and their economy starts to blossom...

is that a win for you trumpsters? I'm guessing so, seeing how easily you "caved" on your former Russia demons :lol:

But Kim promised to remove his Nike’s?

Like I said we thought Trump ended the treaty with Iran because it was not strong enough.....reality is it was not weak enough.

Trump loses round one.

FUCK TRUMP

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

But Kim promised to remove his Nike’s?

Like I said we thought Trump ended the treaty with Iran because it was not strong enough.....reality is it was not weak enough.

Trump loses round one.

FUCK TRUMP

we dunno yet MC. all I'd like to know what the goal post is and where, and the trumpsters are STILL too cowardly to give an answer. not long ago it was complete denuclearization, because NK was a very dangerous threat. now they're all giddy because they met. it's freaking hilarious. ricky racer actually called it a success already :lol:

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

If Obama did this the repubs would stroke out and call for immediate impeachment.

you repubs here have no fuckin clue.

Trump only cares about himself.

did what call for them to dismantle there weapons program. then say hey you dont need this shit build some hotels .

no you are correct better thing to do would be to draw a RED LINE then keep moving that line . you know really man up and lead from behind . because you know America has been arrogant.

just STFU it is sad watching a old man own him self day after day    

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Snot is just really fucking dumb but FAKENEWSMAINECUNT is a senile pants shitter :flush: 

Must really be bad for you being below that dipshit.  Wipe trumps jizz off your face.  

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

There's just no way a real man can lose the amount of self respect MC has over his lifetime and still consider living a viable option.  He had to have been born without it.

:lol:

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

There's just no way a real man can lose the amount of self respect MC has over his lifetime and still consider living a viable option.  He had to have been born without it.

If he didn't come up with retarded stuff he wouldn't get his 3 trump threads a day in.