remember when....

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Bahaha shut the fuck up. It just so happens most of us aren’t hack sleaze bags like you who can read this in tones of gray. You cherry pick hard right talking points from Obama and just blanket apply it to everyone. You’re ability to reason is fucking garbage. You look like a petulant child. Grow up...

:lol:

You’re bigger hacks than I am, bigly more

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Save it. I have not seen you break away from your klan once on subjects. 

It's hard to see with blinders on.

11 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I was half joking 

Me no think so......

7 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

So cute. In your own mind, you’re the most rational one here, eh?

Take off your trump glasses and hat and look at all this with an open mind. You know damn fucking well I am right about hw topic of this thread. Yes or no?

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Take off your trump glasses and hat and look at all this with an open mind. You know damn fucking well I am right about hw topic of this thread. Yes or no?

:lmao: 

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you saying someone needs to open their mind= ponderous

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Obama wanted to meet with evil dictators, including rocket man, without pre-existing conditions, and the right went nuts? I wonder if the resident rwws had those same thoughts? :lmao:

"One of the most disturbing displays of Obama's lack of foreign policy expertise came during last year's YouTube debate," Hannity said Oct. 26, 2008. "The junior senator from Illinois gave what many called a naive answer for a question from the audience about whether he would meet with the leaders of Syria, Venezuela, Cuba or North Korea without preconditions."

Asked during that debate if he would be willing to meet with those leaders without preconditions, Obama said "I would," and compared that to previous presidents.

"Ronald Reagan and Democratic presidents like JFK constantly spoke to the Soviet Union at a time when Ronald Reagan called them an evil empire," Obama said. "And the reason is because they understood that we may not trust them and they may pose an extraordinary danger to this country, but we had the obligation to find areas where we can potentially move forward."

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2018/mar/14/blog-posting/hannitys-double-standard-north-korea-trump-and-oba/

http://www.newsweek.com/fox-news-video-trump-obama-north-korea-848618

https://www.vox.com/2018/3/9/17100880/north-korea-republicans-right-conservatives-obama

One of the few things I agreed with Oby on was when he said " I will talk to anyone"

35 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

One of the few things I agreed with Oby on was when he said " I will talk to anyone"

Me too. Too bad it was a lie. Rodman told him Kim was ready to talk. He blew it off. Real leadership there... :lol: