the north korea goal post

let's remember where it was planted, before trump and the trumpsters start moving it....

north korea gets rid of their nukes. period.

not north korea signing something and pretending to behave

not the US leaving the area

13 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

let's remember where it was planted, before trump and the trumpsters start moving it....

Well, every goalpost you guys set up for the visit was just run over by the Trump train.

So to verify... this is your new goal posts... yes?

8 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Yes that is the goal post Slinger. Try for a second to look past Trump and for the good of this country you miserable cunt Bahahaha. This is going to drive the irrational wing of the left crazy. I love it.

glad we agree. anything less, especially us leaving the area militarily, SHOULD be a huge loss to trumpsters. I mean NK was a HUGE threat at one time. right?

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hahaha. Poor slinger. Such a partisan hack.   

Speaking of moving goal posts. Hows the collusion investigation going. Any big developments lately?  

who is moving goal posts on that? the investigation appears to be going well. maybe if you watched some real news once in awhile you'd be more informed?

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

who is moving goal posts on that? the investigation appears to be going well. maybe if you watched some real news once in awhile you'd be more informed?

So nothing new. Thanks. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

download.jpg

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Slinger is trying so hard....such a tenacious little monkey he is! :lol:

Trying so very hard to make talks with NK into some type of failure

remember when...derp derp derp

the north korea goal post.... derp

so we have record.... derp

Edited by racer254
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

racer states we have a successful outcome already!!

:lmao:

Yeah, and you are saying we have a failure no matter what trump does.  So now that we have that settled.  Can you just move on?

Someone else said that ANYTHING to reduce tension is a success.  That's IT.  Get it through that little TDS brain of yours.

Just now, racer254 said:

Yeah, and you are saying we have a failure no matter what trump does.  So now that we have that settled.  Can you just move on?

Someone else said that ANYTHING to reduce tension is a success.  That's IT.  Get it through that little TDS brain of yours.

link?

what I have said is that it is way too early to tell if we have success or not. you, on the other hand, are claiming a success already. yet you run around calling others "hacks". :lmao:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

glad we agree. anything less, especially us leaving the area militarily, SHOULD be a huge loss to trumpsters. I mean NK was a HUGE threat at one time. right?

Jesus, more slinger deciding what is a win or loss.  :lol:   Sounds familiar.   Slinger: "I and I alone decide what is collusion."

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

link?

what I have said is that it is way too early to tell if we have success or not. you, on the other hand, are claiming a success already. yet you run around calling others "hacks". :lmao:

I do think you are a hack.   I have told you what I thought would be success with NK.  How many other G7 leaders have met with Kim? 

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

link?

You are a hack nobody that posts here is a bigger hack or more :wrong: