Trump made history

• Platinum Contributing Member

I believe he also fucked up his name in his speech after. Lots of hand shaking and pictures....... definitely a step in the right direction!

Bw4hTd6i_vPeyzhyr3OzT0f2asjzxtOFivR2Ldi4vho.thumb.jpg.c151b323d64ac72cf877f99c681754f2.jpg

KYQbEBQ.gif

Edited by Skidooski

I can only imagine the amount of gop heads that would be exploding over this if obama had done the same thing. From displaying the NK and US flags together, calling rocket man “talented” “honorable”. It’s like they all have amnesia about what this guy has said and done.

results? Too early to tell, but thus far it seems NK got exactly what it wanted, publicity on the world stage with a super power. If anyone thinks NK is now going to abandon what got them there, I have a bridge to sell them. And don’t forget, that is trump’s mission. Anything else should be deemed a failure.

i suspect that after all this is said and done, NK keeps their nukes and we leave the area. A huge win for China and Russia, imagine that...

Just now, Snoslinger said:

I can only imagine the amount of gop heads that would be exploding over this if obama had done the same thing. From displaying the NK and US flags together, calling rocket man “talented” “honorable”. It’s like they all have amnesia about what this guy has said and done.

results? Too early to tell, but thus far it seems NK got exactly what it wanted, publicity on the world stage with a super power. If anyone thinks NK is now going to abandon what got them there, I have a bridge to sell them. And don’t forget, that is trump’s mission. Anything else should be deemed a failure.

i suspect that after all this is said and done, NK keeps their nukes and we leave the area. A huge win for China and Russia, imagine that...

“I can only imagine” yup that’s all you got cause Obama would have never been able to do this. Ask Rodman

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

theres a few in there :lol: 

what should he call him?  Hey shithead sign your nukes away right here :lol: Youve never made a deal on anything its obvious 

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

You can take 'lead from behind' and shove it right up your ass... sideways.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

Trump brings Kim to the table through the use of maximum pressure: bad.

Bring Iranians to the table by selling the US up the river: good.

Ouch

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

Trump brings Kim to the table through the use of maximum pressure: bad.

Bring Iranians to the table by selling the US up the river: good.

You don’t know wtf has been sold, or will be sold yet. I guarantee you’ll support whatever it is though.....

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

soooo predictable

Yeah, I was shure you’d be in here praising trump this morning. :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

theres a few in there :lol: 

what should he call him?  Hey shithead sign your nukes away right here :lol: Youve never made a deal on anything its obvious 

Gmafb. Trump did not have to kiss rocket man’s ass to get anywhere with him. Christ he treated the dictator with more respect and compliments that he does our allies. Like I said, if obama had done that.....

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

Exactly.

This is nothing less than we expected from you, and expect the same from your idiots from the North. :lol:

I didn’t say it was a disaster, did I? I said it’s too early to tell. But you keep ejaculating over it all

12 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Gmafb. Trump did not have to kiss rocket man’s ass to get anywhere with him. Christ he treated the dictator with more respect and compliments that he does our allies. Like I said, if obama had done that.....

No. He treated him like a tin pot dictator with the threat of destruction.

Face it. Your boy got played... or more accurately, he allowed the US to get played for a line in a history book.