LGBTQ

7 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Should be R for retard but at any rate , WGAF .  Why can't these people just live the life that they choose and quit making a big deal about it ?   Why do they crave the attention that they claim that the don't want ? 

Wow

6 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

"Oppressed "  :lol:  :lol:    . Well , by your standards , the whole world is " Oppressed "   . So therefore , I guess I should know where they are coming from .   Maybe I should add another H to Honkey :lol:        

People with noncoforming sexual identity are an oppressed class. 

Sorry if that hurts your butt. Maybe you should change the way you think instead of being a reactionary dickwad.

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

People with noncoforming sexual identity are an oppressed class. 

Sorry if that hurts your butt. Maybe you should change the way you think instead of being a reactionary dickwad.

See , now therein lies the problem . Actually , I'm quite positive that it's the root of 90% of your problems . You think that you know how everybody thinks.  You don't .   But you are gonna come in here and make an ass of yourself anyways , so have it .   :bc:

• Haha 1

Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

See , now therein lies the problem . Actually , I'm quite positive that it's the root of 90% of your problems . You think that you know how everybody thinks.  You don't .   But you are gonna come in here and make an ass of yourself anyways , so have it .   :bc:

Lol. Don't say dumb shit if you don't want to be thought a dumbshit.

:bc:

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Lol. Don't say dumb shit if you don't want to be thought a dumbshit.

Dude .... if I was really worried about what people thought of me on these sites then my act for the last 10 years wouldn't be playing a slightly smarter and more mouthy Fordy . :lol:    

3 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Dayum:bc:

So just to muddy the waters I will tell a true story. My nephew wanted to buy a Jeep a few years back and through some mutual friends found a girl who had one and we went to look at it. It turns out the girl was recently married to another girl. Ok so a week ago me and the nephew ran Into the couple except now the girl he bought the car from 

IS (not like not sort of "IS") a Man. So now does this meen her wife is not gay anymore? 

10 hours ago, Highmark said:

Ok so I see they've added a letter.   Some places are adding 2 Q's on the end, one for "Queer" and one for "Questioning."

Here's my question.   What is the difference between lesbian, gay and queer?  I mean I get the chick on chick and dude on dude making lesbian and gay but couldn't they simplify things and get rid of L and G with the addition of Queer?   Why was "T" added in the first place because that speaks to "gender" not sexual orientation?  

Predict what will be the next letter added.  

Q is for queer, some of the younger gays are embracing the old school by using queer, queer also covers a lot of bases.

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

So just to muddy the waters I will tell a true story. My nephew wanted to buy a Jeep a few years back and through some mutual friends found a girl who had one and we went to look at it. It turns out the girl was recently married to another girl. Ok so a week ago me and the nephew ran Into the couple except now the girl he bought the car from 

IS (not like not sort of "IS") a Man. So now does this meen her wife is not gay anymore? 

Queer covers it, and isn't that a beautiful thing :thumbsup:

21 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Whatever the case is, it is working. Look at the rate of change for acceptance of their community over the last 20 years. It used to be physically nauseating for a big chunk of the country, now they are mostly accepted even if there are those who don’t like it. 

I think acceptance of all these different groups was fairly easy to most that just don't care.  IMO, they don't want "equality" they want to be celebrated and put on a pedestal.  Gimme a fucking break.  They can make their own trophies...or are they already doing that?

21 hours ago, Highmark said:

"We in the exclusive, self labeled lgbtq community wanted to be treated as equals and not be labeled or picked on." 

Yep.

18 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Why do you always ask dumb questions?

It's in his "Liberaltarianism" bylaws.  Contrarian whinerism.