Ride to Conquor Cancer

So proud of my beautiful and amazing stepdaughter Katelyn riding 220 klm on the weekend to help Princess Margaret Hospital to conquer cancer. She was riding in honour of many who have lost the battle with this horrible disease, including my younger brother Johnny who lost his battle with cancer last year.

file4.jpeg

file3.jpeg

file2.jpeg

file1.jpeg

file.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Congratulations and thank you to Kateyln.  Great strides have been made in the battle against cancer and the support provided to those with cancer. I know, I am 3 years into a lymphoma diagnosis and am being successfully treated with a daily chemotherapy drug. The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society and Johnson& Johnson have both provided financial aid, I am so grateful for that. I thank everyone who supports the fight against this disease, there is hope. 

• Like 6

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Sael said:

Congratulations and thank you to Kateyln.  Great strides have been made in the battle against cancer and the support provided to those with cancer. I know, I am 3 years into a lymphoma diagnosis and am being successfully treated with a daily chemotherapy drug. The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society and Johnson& Johnson have both provided financial aid, I am so grateful for that. I thank everyone who supports the fight against this disease, there is hope. 

Keep fighting the good fight!:thumbsup:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Sael said:

I wish you the best and this is good to hear.   I often wonder if the money raised gets to the people who need it or it making a difference. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, brother groove said:

So proud of my beautiful and amazing stepdaughter Katelyn riding 220 klm on the weekend to help Princess Margaret Hospital to conquer cancer. She was riding in honour of many who have lost the battle with this horrible disease, including my younger brother Johnny who lost his battle with cancer last year.

file4.jpeg

file3.jpeg

file2.jpeg

file1.jpeg

file.jpeg

A great cause and 220km is a serious fucking ride.  Very impressive. 

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 hours ago, Sael said:

I wish you the best. 

• Like 1