Little Donny

1 hour ago, Shifty said:

We have a "communist imbecicile buffoon with a 10 sec attention span" for a president yet the economy is hustling, people are by bringing home more, unemployment is down, and things are turning in our favor again on the world stage ...... huh.......hmmmm

This needed to be repeated so some here can get it through.

10 minutes ago, racer254 said:

This needed to be repeated so some here can get it through.

So sell out the country and our national security to the Communists for a few points on Wall Street?

Your a fuckin idiot.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

So sell out the country and our national security to the Communists for a few points on Wall Street?

Your a fuckin idiot.

Do you ever feel like you are alone on a planet far, far away?

Related image

• Haha 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Your a fuckin idiot.

You are

You're

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Holy shit you get these Trumpsters riled up.

8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Low IQ mouth breathers are easy.

Riled....you both are laughed at on a daily basis multiple times. Nobody is riled you fucking boneheads. :lol:

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Riled....you both are laughed at on a daily basis multiple times. Nobody is riled you fucking boneheads. :lol:

Getting laughed at by climate change deniers, people who still think Bush was a better choice than Gore, still believe in Trump although he lies over 3 times per day on average and people that are on the same side as Momo and Zambo the clown......... I'm ok with that. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Getting laughed at by climate change deniers, people who still think Bush was a better choice than Gore, still believe in Trump although he lies over 3 times per day on average and people that are on the same side as Momo and Zambo the clown......... I'm ok with that. 

You're getting laughed at because you are a beta-cucking lib-tard that takes your cues from CNN and disperses them wherever you can.

Don't lie, you ARE NOT ok with it.  You get more triggered here than anybody.  Little laughing stock that you are.

SO....stop it.  Or not.  Just remember, we aren't laughing with you.

Image result for laughing gif

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You're getting laughed at because you are a beta-cucking lib-tard that takes your cues from CNN and disperses them wherever you can.

Don't lie, you ARE NOT ok with it.  You get more triggered here than anybody.  Little laughing stock that you are.

SO....stop it.  Or not.  Just remember, we aren't laughing with you.

Image result for laughing gif

I forgot to mention that you idiots use words Bannon told you to without knowing what they mean just like good little Trumpsters. 

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I forgot to mention that you idiots use words Bannon told you to without knowing what they mean just like good little Trumpsters. 

Followers....the worst.

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Just because you revel in liberal rhetoric and fake news idiocy, doesn't mean everyone else does.  SBYL.

You just can't stand being called a "cuck", huh?  Hey, the truth is tough to take sometimes.  Best to swallow it fast!  ...and that's what HE said.  I lknow you heard it from the closet.  

:lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Just because you revel in liberal rhetoric and fake news idiocy, doesn't mean everyone else does.  SBYL.

You just can't stand being called a "cuck", huh?  Hey, the truth is tough to take sometimes.  Best to swallow it fast!  ...and that's what HE said.  I lknow you heard it from the closet.  

:lol:

I don't mind being called a Cuck by you.  When you first started saying it you didn't even know what it meant but you were obviously parroting Bannon,  so of course every time you said it I had a laugh.   Then when Driftbitch admitted he was a beta cuck and you still kept using it, well that's just icing.

Please keep using it Zambo the clown.  It's become part of your act now.