Whatcha got?

2015 Polaris Switchback 100% stock :D

Olav Aaen tested dynoed hand built Pipe all done for free then he added on the fly fuel controller. 164 horse power. Going in this fall to Jim to do all the gearing and clutching. Is it the fastest sled on the lake I would say no but it sure is a blast on the trails and its a mid-range monster.   It was the experience I had with Olav I enjoyed the most,,, hes a history making man in the industry. This sled got a wright up in American Snowmobiler Mag this last season.  

126378_n.jpg

4599876_n.jpg

659014021_n.jpg

Edited by Badger**

56 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Trees.......they are all wrong for snowmobiling.  :lol:

Pic was taken in Northern NB. They were cutting trees all over the place but they missed one lol

Got a couple Crossfires still , son is on a 2001 ZR 600 I kept since new.

We have his 79 ET300 twin special, him and Mom do some vintage races on it still.

The boy has been driving sleds since he was 3.

polly drag 2.jpg2009-2010 681 (2)taz.jpg

racefamily.jpgpost-950-0-98407900-1426285198_thumb.jpgdylan drag 4.jpg

Edited by lastzrt
  • Like 1

Here's a project i finished up last season. Looking forward to riding this thing. 01 Sno Pro 440 with a minty fresh Hooper 700 motor. Left the 440 decals on there. xD lol

I also have a 08 doo but i think we have those pics covered here.

20151005_205121.jpg

20160115_173718.jpg

• Like 2

On 6/2/2016 at 2:40 PM, Wildcat said:

Here's a project i finished up last season. Looking forward to riding this thing. 01 Sno Pro 440 with a minty fresh Hooper 700 motor. Left the 440 decals on there. xD lol

I also have a 08 doo but i think we have those pics covered here.

20151005_205121.jpg

20160115_173718.jpg

Is that a White Lightning hood bra on it?  I'm pretty sure that was the brand, or Lightning maybe.  I had one on my 2000 Sno Pro.  Look for one at Haydays and Princeton every year.  

On 6/4/2016 at 8:11 AM, racinfarmer said:

Is that a White Lightning hood bra on it?  I'm pretty sure that was the brand, or Lightning maybe.  I had one on my 2000 Sno Pro.  Look for one at Haydays and Princeton every year.  

It says edge performance products on it. It was on there from way back when. I painted it black but it is really nice and actually useful.

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 hours ago, Wildcat said:

First time i have seen a pic of your sled. its gangster I like it:bc:

Thanks WC:bc:, it's pretty unique, 129" nytro with a 1.6 ice cobra, 1off full TI header, ultra lite seat kit and silencer, earth x battery, those took 40lbs off the sled, PC3 with Excell tune, full k&n intake, Excell 6 wheel kit, Excell clutch kit, Hygear slicast a-arms.  dyno'd at 158hp:ylsuper: when it had 3,000mi on it, now its at almost 7k and has picked up about 8mph on top so id bet 163ish for hp now.. The joys of owning a motor that only gets faster as you put miles on..

FOT8CF.JPG

FOT85C2.jpg