Woolie is a biker.

Bikes are cool. Always liked them, but never had one. Just dirt bikes. My KX 250 was boss. Next bike will likely be a First Nation scout. Growing my beard back for it 

1ACA04E1-6FC3-4064-8859-44BBC801D64E.jpeg

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

What are the advantages of those fat tire bikes over regular mountain bikes? I see guys riding them on the beach but other than that...

Ive heard its a signal to attract the gays.

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What are the advantages of those fat tire bikes over regular mountain bikes? I see guys riding them on the beach but other than that...

Better on soft surfaces. I prefer my fully suspended mtn bike. Can’t pound on fat tire bikes like a suspended bike. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Better on soft surfaces. I prefer my fully suspended mtn bike. Can’t pound on fat tire bikes like a suspended bike. 

You fuck your bike too? Why is this not surprising :flush:

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Momorider said:

You fuck your bike too? Why is this not surprising :flush:

You talk about banging dudes and bikes.  Ive never heard you talk about banging chicks.  :lol: 

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

You talk about banging dudes and bikes.  Ive never heard you talk about banging chicks.  :lol: 

You will literally suck anyone's cock :gfight: sick fuck sodomizing fudge packing Faggot 

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Gets you special discounts at Volvo and VW lots, and selected used car lots that have Saabs too.  

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

They ride over anything.  I have 3.0

tires on a hardtail that I used for the first time last weekend. I like it more than my full suspension. 

They are slower but if you spent the full suspension money on a carbon fibre frame it would be lighter and might make up the difference. I’m a low intermediate mtn biker at best and it’s first impressions but by the end of the second ride, I was going over logs and rocks I would have avoided on my full suspension.  

I’m hoping the 3.0 tires will be ok for some winter biking.