Vacation Resort

Taillight

21 hours ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

leave the dog at home

Probably the easiest solution.... get friends to dog sit... We have friends going to England for a family wedding. We will be puppy sitting for the 3 weeks they are gone.

As for the train at Bayview Wildwood.... we had a cottage (Chickadee I think they called it) where the deck overhung the water and never heard the train. I'm not sure how frequent it runs but can't be that often.

Edited by 02sled

7 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Probably the easiest solution.... get friends to dog sit... We have friends going to England for a family wedding. We will be puppy sitting for the 3 weeks they are gone.

As for the train at Bayview Wildwood.... we had a cottage (Chickadee I think they called it) where the deck overhung the water and never heard the train. I'm not sure how frequent it runs but can't be that often.

Just rent a private cottage that allows dogs.

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Just rent a private cottage that allows dogs.

x2....only thing you will not have are the ready made meals, but don't you have a wife, or perhaps a maid....:lol:

41 minutes ago, Taillight said:

I went in the winter to baview wildwood a few years back and yes the train was obvious.

It is the wife(girlfriend) that doesn't want to cook, she want a real vacation...

Tree coverage really helps to insulate the noises.....winter noises tend to travel a lot more.

But not pets anyways....

48 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Looked like you were typing jiberish above...hence my comment and you like your herbs too....

learn to read :lol:  if you don't like airbnb then say so 

Yes POT is good - many here could use some to take that stanch-ness out 

25 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Change the y to an r.:lol:

5 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Maybe a little bit of POT and reading skills would be better :lol:.....but your grammar could use some work.

02sled complained about noise

https://www.ctvnews.ca/mobile/canada/ont-cottage-country-lake-bans-yelling-shouting-hooting-whistling-singing-1.3935452

Myers Lake in the Township of Georgian Bayhas extended the region’s existing noise bylaw into the daytime, effectively asking cottagers to keep quiet 24 hours a day. That means no loud music, no singing, no screaming, no whistling. For area woman Janet Stinson, it sounds like no fun too.

9 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

02sled complained about noise

https://www.ctvnews.ca/mobile/canada/ont-cottage-country-lake-bans-yelling-shouting-hooting-whistling-singing-1.3935452

Myers Lake in the Township of Georgian Bayhas extended the region’s existing noise bylaw into the daytime, effectively asking cottagers to keep quiet 24 hours a day. That means no loud music, no singing, no screaming, no whistling. For area woman Janet Stinson, it sounds like no fun too.

One of the bus owners in PS told us she would file complaints against nearby cottage renters for any noise infractions after hours and don't even dare past 11 pm.  Meanwhile she ran a business running saws (table/miter all day).  Thought what a piece of work.