Whats 3x gayer than men wearing crocks?

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

I’ve seen a lot of gay shit that girly men do to their pick ups, but that’s got to be the fucking gay shit in the world. 

You sure know what is gay since you are one SPINclownfuck :hay: 

I can see how some are so afraid of toxic masculinity here.  :lol:

1.) I love my Crocs!!!  They are awesome!!  My masculinity runneth over so I can spare some out in public with my uber comfortable shoes!!!!!!!!

2.) These racing ponchos are perfect to throw on to walk the dog, shovel...etc....  ...or of course in the racing pits.

I pretty much wear shorts and T-shirt all year round.  Ask anybody that stops by frequently.  They always wonder how I don't get cold.  I simply tell them... "GNAR".  :lmao: I slip off my Crocs to slip on my Sorels and put on my "pit" when I head to the garage, walk dogs, get mail, snow blow, take a quick zip on the sled...whatever.  They are a lso excellent if you plan on doing some serios standing around outside in winter festivities.  THEY ARE AWESOME!!!!!!  

I also own a badass Tundra fucking limited crew cab fucking TRD baddass 4x4 and the mall parking lots are fucking scared when I pull in!!!!  :lol: So....everyone can just plain SUCK IT!  I AM FUCKING GNAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

:lol:

Quick shout out to @xtralettucetomatoe580 for introducing me to the "Gnar" terminology.  Best money I ever spent!   And it drives Benny CRAZY!!!  :lmao:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

http://www.hardcoresledder.com/forums/343-clothing-helmets/1830986-arctic-cat-pit-jacket.html#post19822306

:lol: I'd rock some pink and purple cat leathers before I took poserism to this level......holy fucking shit 

13 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Nobody sees any sled classified shit here.  I mean, c'mon.  :lol:

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I love my Crocs but I have a new contender for gayest shit ever and it's the word "Gnar"..... :lol:

This post is very "UN-GNAR".  Please delete.

4 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I’ve seen a lot of gay shit that girly men do to their pick ups, but that’s got to be the fucking gay shit in the world. 

Nothing is gayer than a middle aged man starting a thread to brag about a farted out 200,000 mile Honda minivan he just bought

Edited by MiSledder
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, f7ben said:

http://www.hardcoresledder.com/forums/343-clothing-helmets/1830986-arctic-cat-pit-jacket.html#post19822306

:lol: I'd rock some pink and purple cat leathers before I took poserism to this level......holy fucking shit 

if you start drag racing you will be buying one lol. they look gay as fuck but when standing around on the ice all day they work well to toss on over your gear.when it gets real fucking cold  .also work well to stay sort of dry when laying or kneeling on the snow wrenching .

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

if you start drag racing you will be buying one lol. they look gay as fuck but when standing around on the ice all day they work well to toss on over your gear.when it gets real fucking cold  .also work well to stay sort of dry when laying or kneeling on the snow wrenching .

Pro tip: don't buy one that has a bunch of light colors.