Russia Responds

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

I posted it in the early afternoon.

Friday night starts early friday afternoon. But you're a nook so you wouldn't know anything about that! :lol:

Edited by Nazipigdog

Just now, Snoslinger said:

huh?

I made a comment earlier in the day that about liberals will say Trump will bomb Syria to take attention away from Comeys book....

You liberals all avoided the thread of course. :lol:

3 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Friday night starts early afternoon. But you're a nook so you wouldn't know anything about that! :lol:

Dide i could party you under the table... especially if you were buying. :lol:

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

Probably, I'm not much of a drinker nowadays. 

I tried out drinking some nooks once, let’s just say it didn’t go well for me. Bad idea! :lol: 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

I tried out drinking some nooks once, let’s just say it didn’t go well for me. Bad idea! :lol: 

I'm not trying to out drink anyone at this point. :bc:

9 minutes ago, DAVE said:

I made a comment earlier in the day that about liberals will say Trump will bomb Syria to take attention away from Comeys book....

Obviously I missed it plus it doesn’t make much sense. He’s been planning this run with Putin for a few days and the book came out afterward 

27 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you clowns can’t see shit. This whole event was planned  to divert some attention from trumpys problems at home and to make it look like the Russian collusion stuff was bullshit. No casualties, no defense, plenty of warning time, days after trump spoke about pulling out of Syria. The little plan has worked on trumpsters already. Wolfie is creaming his depends using this as proof collusion didn’t exist, and jt is convinced we are going into ww3. Why? Because faux news and others are making this a big deal to help prop up trump. Gmafb.

ww3. :lmao:

What a pathetic dipshit you continue to be.

18 minutes ago, F3600 said:

I’m  Guessing this goes nowhere.  This Monday we’re back to Stormy and Mueller.  

x2

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Obviously I missed it plus it doesn’t make much sense. He’s been planning this run with Putin for a few days and the book came out afterward 

Run with Putin?

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2018/04/14/pentagon-says-us-strikes-in-syria-were-aimed-to-deliver-signal-to-assad-regime/23411254/

WASHINGTON, April 14 (Reuters) - The United States said on Saturday it overwhelmed and evaded Syrian air defenses overnight to strike every target at the heart of Syria's chemical weapons program, in a multi-pronged attack from the air and sea alongside British and French allies.

Although the operation was secretly unfolding for hours before the first impact, it only took minutes from the first to the last detonation from 105 precision-guided missile strikes on three Syrian chemical weapons targets, officials said.

Marine Lieutenant General Kenneth McKenzie, director of the Joint Staff, rejected assertions from Russia and Syria that scores of the Western missiles were shot down.

He said Russian air defenses did not fire, while Syrian air defenses were completely ineffective against an attack from multiple directions involving not just U.S., British and French aircraft but also U.S. naval destroyers, a cruiser and French frigate and even a U.S. submarine.

RELATED: Pentagon press briefing following U.S.-ledstrike on Syria

Slideshow preview image

29 PHOTOS
Pentagon press briefing following US-led strike on Syria
SEE GALLERY

The Syrian air defenses not only missed the incoming missiles but they kept firing even after the last U.S., British and French strikes were complete. Some of those more than 40 Syrian missile interceptors, he suggested, might have hit civilian targets.

"When you shoot iron into the sky without guidance, it will inevitably fall to earth," McKenzie told reporters.

Pentagon spokeswoman Dana White warned that Russia was actively attempting to sow confusion about the attack.

"The Russian disinformation campaign has already begun. There has been a 2,000 percent increase in Russian trolls in the last 24 hours," White said.

The prime target of the operation was the Barza Research and Development Center in the greater Damascus area, which McKenzie noted was "one of the most heavily defended aerospace areas in the world."

Barza took the brunt of the fire, with 57 Tomahawk cruise missiles and 19 Joint Air to Surface Stand-off missiles.

Though some of Syria's chemical weapons infrastructure was still left, "I think we've dealt them a severe blow," McKenzie said, adding it would set the program back for years.

Edited by XCR1250

14 hours ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

Russians are claiming they have shot down several tomahawk cruise missiles with their S-400 air defense system also claiming they got videos of it , we will see if they are full of it. 

they would not show that it would make Trump look bad and we all know Trump it there partner .right? 

11 hours ago, DAVE said:

You’re just not that important. 

11 hours ago, DAVE said:

CNN actually had a guy on saying exactly that . wrecking comeys moment or some stupid shit to get the maincunt all reved up 

22 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

CNN actually had a guy on saying exactly that . wrecking comeys moment or some stupid shit to get the maincunt all reved up 

Thats where i saw it yesterday. :lol: