Where is the outrage from the left?

6 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

And what's your issue with that family?

Not a thing until they put a "We Support our Cops" sign in the front yards and start making comments like "Well if he would have just did what the officer told him he may not have been shot"

But you already knew that 

Just now, f7ben said:

Not a thing until they put a "We Support our Cops" sign in the front yards and start making comments like "Well if he would have just did what the officer told him he may not have been shot"

But you already knew that 

As a man who had a cop stick a gun in my face many years ago I will tell you that the smart thing to do is to do what the cop tells you to do, and for that matter the same goes for traffic stops, yes sir, no sir, etc.....

Always remember this, at that unfortunate moment when you are with the police he has a gun and he has a badge, make no mistake about who owns that moment, you can always make your case in a court room on another day......but at that moment like it or not the cop is the boss.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

As a man who had a cop stick a gun in my face many years ago I will tell you that the smart thing to do is to do what the cop tells you to do, and for that matter the same goes for traffic stops, yes sir, no sir, etc.....

Always remember this, at that unfortunate moment when you are with the police he has a gun and he has a badge, make no mistake about who owns that moment, you can always make your case in a court room on another day......but at that moment like it or not the cop is the boss.

Yeah that's great...you just illustrated the problem. Why did he stick gun in your face?

6 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The court room is full of liars and corruption.......the system is rigged. Its one big blue team and you aint on it 

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

"Do what you're told and you won't get hurt" is what captors say to hostages.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah that's great...you just illustrated the problem. Why did he stick gun in your face?

It was 2:00 am, all I heard was hands up, turn around slowly, and fuck me there was a gun in my face.........it's not a good feeling :lol: 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

The court room is full of liars and corruption.......the system is rigged. Its one big blue team and you aint on it 

Blah blah blah :lol: 

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

This post is true and goodly.  It's because you got it using common sense and not watching CNN.  Hey, can you do this more?  :lmao:

I've had plenty of run ins back in "the day'.  PLENTY.  And was always treated with the mutual respect I conveyed.  Except that one time where my mouth and actions due to mucho alcohol were negating my brains ability to control any amount of good sense.  I deserved this lumps.  I own that.  Anybody ever wanna have fun?  Grab a cops batton when he threatens you with it.  Don't worry about his partner tho...  :lol: 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ZamHammer said:

This post is true and goodly.  It's because you got it using common sense and not watching CNN.  Hey, can you do this more?  :lmao:

I've had plenty of run ins back in "the day'.  PLENTY.  And was always treated with the mutual respect I conveyed.  Except that one time where my mouth and actions due to mucho alcohol were negating my brains ability to control any amount of good sense.  I deserved this lumps.  I own that.  Anybody ever wanna have fun?  Grab a cops batton when he threatens you with it.  Don't worry about his partner tho...  :lol: 

The other thing I will add to about my many encounters with LEO's is that my encounters were due to me breaking the law, cops don't fuck with people who are not doing anything wrong :lol: 

13 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The other thing I will add to about my many encounters with LEO's is that my encounters were due to me breaking the law, cops don't fuck with people who are not doing anything wrong :lol: 

I WAS INNOCENT!!!!!!!!

:lol:

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Correct . I got cuffed and a ride in 12 or 13 times. Always my fault. Always treated them with respect and they me. I gambled and lost. They did their job.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Unless you're not white...

5 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I call bull shit on that last statement 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

they use to but the last decent cop started collecting a pension about 15 yrs ago 

We have two veterans left. Good, understanding, real people on the force, nice fellas. They are across the bar on Saturday nights. I'm dreading the day they retire.

8 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

That's what lawyers are for. Shut your mouth, and have your day in court. If you're respectful, it goes a long way. :iagree:

23 hours ago, f7ben said:

I just started a new series on Netflix, “7 Seconds”.  They really highlight the corruption in a fictional but highly believable Jersey City narcotics unit and how the system has their back.  I don’t want to give away anymore but it’s pretty good so far.  Way better than a lot of the crap on Netflix.

1 hour ago, XC.Morrison said:

I just started a new series on Netflix, “7 Seconds”.  They really highlight the corruption in a fictional but highly believable Jersey City narcotics unit and how the system has their back.  I don’t want to give away anymore but it’s pretty good so far.  Way better than a lot of the crap on Netflix.

I don't need to watch anything that might make me homicidal

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

I call bull shit on that last statement 

Every time I've had an encounter with the police it was because I was breaking the law, or some friend was.

I can just hear you "hey man all we were doing was partying man, and the cops fucked with for no reason"  But of course the illegal drugs and under age drinkers that were at the party had nothing to do with anything:lol: 

Edited by Mileage Psycho

Not one and I mean not one anti-cop person in here wouldn't immediately call for them if they needed help.

There are bad cops and there are good cops.   We need to continue to root out that bad ones but the "fuck the pigs" attitudes in here are nothing more than keyboard chest pounding. 

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Not one and I mean not one anti-cop person in here wouldn't immediately call for them if they needed help.

There are bad cops and there are good cops.   We need to continue to root out that bad ones but the "fuck the pigs" attitudes in here are nothing more than keyboard chest pounding. 

I've been thinking about calling the cops on the idiots who are stuck on my road right now. 

• Like 1