Trump Orders Airstrikes

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Small government libertarian... BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA WEVE ALREADY DISCUSSED THAT ISNT THE CASE YOU HUGE GOVT NEOCON!!! Bahaha wtf lala land do you live in?

It’s hilarious. He must have been into the sauce so he forgot about the savaging we had to enact on him for being a make believe conservative thinker... 

Oh? You served? Nothing I hate more than faggot ass pussy bitches who think they have the right to judge someone else’s ability to serve when they never served themselves... You’re a fucking coward ass chickenhawk. Shut the fuck up drama Mark. You would have been shit in the military. Nothing we all hated more than cowardly little east coast faggots who ran their mouths spewing drama. 

Accomplished? Didn’t your poop hauling company fail and now at the age when most people retire, you are starting a career as a low level investor of grandma’s retirement accounts? And before you try to rebuttal how elite an Edward Jones ball washer is... Remember that, I broke some ribs a few weeks ago and I am not ready to laugh too hard. 

Sit the fuck down, bitch.

1.  I'm not in support of this, but am not gonna lose my shit over it either.

2.  No, never claimed I served.  Dad was a sargeant, step son is a sargeant.  Please see #1 and shove your chickenhawk bullshit up your ass.  I've never had any trouble handling myself against shit starters in years past, and have little doubt I'd be an officer and shitstains like you would be reporting to me if I did.

3.  21 years old, already had a BS degree from UConn and owned a liquor store.  By 27 added and built 2 video stores, sold all that after 9 years, bought the second largest portable toilet company in the state.   Ran a crew of 6 trucks because it was lucrative, and I'm not afraid to get my hands dirty.  5 years later  doubled the size of the company and sold to United Liquids, largest waste hauler in the country, and walked out with more money than you'll probably ever make.  Parlayed that into a bakery distribution company that delivered to 2 states and over 100 commercial accounts daily.  Had an unsavory competitor get my jobbers to break contracts and after 5 years, I walked away, went to work for a large bakery, making 6 figures doing institutional sales.  Got laid off because i cost too much,  got hired by a competitor, and took much business with me which caused the first bakery to re think that, and hire me back.  Got tired of that, decided to do the Jones thing.  I'll make the same offer to you that I made to Ben.  Get a hiring offer from them and I'll pay you 1000 bucks.  Not an easy company to get hired by at all, given they invest about 150k in each advisor to get them off the ground.  Less than 3 years in, I have my own office, come and go as I please and my income is going up about 25% a year.  My only regret is that I didn't do it 20 years ago.  Also took over the family rental business after pop died, with 18 units, now we have 32.  I've had successes and failures, thats life, but the successes have far out weighed the failures.  I'll work til I'm 65 or 70, haven't decided, but will be when I want, and on my own terms.

4.  You do all that, then come talk to me, in the meantime you sit the fuck down little man. :bc: 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

God is he fucking a fucking moron....I cannot wait until all the boomers are dead and buried so there are no more empty headed fucks to eat that bullshit up.

Let's see, the boomers served in Vietnam, the boomers protested the hell out of the Vietnam War and with those protest drove our government to get out of Vietnam sooner than later, what the fuck has your generation ever successfully protested? 

The answer is nothing besides being just a bunch of crying cunts on the internet.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Geez i couldnt imagine still working at 65 or 70....different strokes i guess.

I just hired a 73 year old estimator, the man's resume and career have been stellar and he's still producing and he loves the action.

I'd blow my brains out sitting around fucking off on the internet like you do everyday, 72-75 for me, I love the action.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Geez i couldnt imagine still working at 65 or 70....different strokes i guess.

Yup different strokes.  Honestly, I love what I do now, hasn't always been that way.  I think its good to keep the brain stimulated and stay busy.  Sometimes too busy.  Some day I'll turn on the income stream and just let the checks show up in the mail box, but for now I'll build up my EJ practice, they incentivize the hell out of everything, so its hard to walk away. :lol:  :bc: 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Let's see, the boomers served in Vietnam, the boomers protested the hell out of the Vietnam War and with those protest drove our government to get out of Vietnam sooner than later, what the fuck has your generation ever successfully protested? 

The answer is nothing besides being just a bunch of crying cunts on the internet.

I never heard boomers wishing for the older generations to die off either, seems to be a thing with some of these younger guys, real positive thinking right there. :bc: 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Successfully protested? They had a fucking draft instituted for fucks sakes......

Just now, DriftBusta said:

I never heard boomers wishing for the older generations to die off either, seems to be a thing with some of these younger guys, real positive thinking right there. :bc: 

Boomers have destroyed our rights and our wealth.....that is a fact 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Boomers have destroyed our rights and our wealth.....that is a fact 

I'm a boomer and have done no such thing.  That is also a fact.  I could go on about GDP, % of GDP and all of that, and would say Washington is guilty of all that, as an institution its become an albatross around everyones neck.  But its not a generational thing.  Besides, the worst hacks in Washington are in their late 70s and 80s, not baby boomers. 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I'm a boomer and have done no such thing.  That is also a fact.  I could go on about GDP, % of GDP and all of that, and would say Washington is guilty of all that, as an institution its become an albatross around everyones neck.  But its not a generational thing.  Besides, the worst hacks in Washington are in their late 70s and 80s, not baby boomers. 

nope....ITS THE BOOMERS@!

16 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I just hired a 73 year old estimator, the man's resume and career have been stellar and he's still producing and he loves the action.

I'd blow my brains out sitting around fucking off on the internet like you do everyday, 72-75 for me, I love the action.

Thats thing though...im not sitting around..ive been riding in Ontario...ive been to Arizona...ill spend a month or so in BC this summer..i login periodically throughout the day. Im about to hop on the sled and go riding for the day.... :bc:

50 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

1.  I'm not in support of this, but am not gonna lose my shit over it either.

2.  No, never claimed I served.  Dad was a sargeant, step son is a sargeant.  Please see #1 and shove your chickenhawk bullshit up your ass.  I've never had any trouble handling myself against shit starters in years past, and have little doubt I'd be an officer and shitstains like you would be reporting to me if I did.

3.  21 years old, already had a BS degree from UConn and owned a liquor store.  By 27 added and built 2 video stores, sold all that after 9 years, bought the second largest portable toilet company in the state.   Ran a crew of 6 trucks because it was lucrative, and I'm not afraid to get my hands dirty.  5 years later  doubled the size of the company and sold to United Liquids, largest waste hauler in the country, and walked out with more money than you'll probably ever make.  Parlayed that into a bakery distribution company that delivered to 2 states and over 100 commercial accounts daily.  Had an unsavory competitor get my jobbers to break contracts and after 5 years, I walked away, went to work for a large bakery, making 6 figures doing institutional sales.  Got laid off because i cost too much,  got hired by a competitor, and took much business with me which caused the first bakery to re think that, and hire me back.  Got tired of that, decided to do the Jones thing.  I'll make the same offer to you that I made to Ben.  Get a hiring offer from them and I'll pay you 1000 bucks.  Not an easy company to get hired by at all, given they invest about 150k in each advisor to get them off the ground.  Less than 3 years in, I have my own office, come and go as I please and my income is going up about 25% a year.  My only regret is that I didn't do it 20 years ago.  Also took over the family rental business after pop died, with 18 units, now we have 32.  I've had successes and failures, thats life, but the successes have far out weighed the failures.  I'll work til I'm 65 or 70, haven't decided, but will be when I want, and on my own terms.

4.  You do all that, then come talk to me, in the meantime you sit the fuck down little man. :bc: 

That was cute.

A) You’re ideas of grandeur on being an officer are hilarious. Literally zero idea of how elite units or even the rest of the military operate if you think the SOCOM and SOF in general operates day to day business at the will of some nerd ass officer. Please. I told you not to make me laugh. It hurts. You would have made a perfect officer. Prone to failure, hypocrite, and full of drama. You’d probably make general in no time... And it’s Sergeant... 

B) I don’t give a fuck about why you failed x amount of times. No need for the wordy diatribe. I just find it hilarious that you walk around with your dick slung over your shoulder running your suck like you are a big deal. In your own mind only. 

C) Your opinion on the “toughness” of getting your hands on grandma’s $150k in retirement is laughable. Maybe at your late stage in life that is a big deal, but it’s not. There are 13k offices with how many ever brokers that includes. Statistically, if the testing was soooooo hard, it wouldn’t be the financial services equivalent of Walmart. 

:news:  

Your military skills fit ours

We've seen firsthand that skill sets from the military translate well to the Financial Advisor role at Edward Jones. This includes your:

• Mission-oriented focus and self-discipline
  • Determination to succeed, perseverance and resilience
  • Commitment to service and making a difference
  • Confidence

These are some of the same skills it takes to be a successful Edward Jones Financial Advisor. 

I am just glad that we are here to police and protect the world.  I mean, without us, where would they all be?  

This is a win for the rebel muslims.  It's the equivelent of paying off terrorists for killing their own.  That's all.  More to come now that we are opening our checkbook for them.  I also laugh at both sides of our idiocy (beneficial stockholders in the Defense sectors) admiring this decision....not to mention the rest of the "international commuminty".  France?  :lol:

What a fucking joke.

3 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

That was cute.

A) You’re ideas of grandeur on being an officer are hilarious. Literally zero idea of how elite units or even the rest of the military operate if you think the SOCOM and SOF in general operates day to day business at the will of some nerd ass officer. Please. I told you not to make me laugh. It hurts. You would have made a perfect officer. Prone to failure, hypocrite, and full of drama. You’d probably make general in no time... And it’s Sergeant... 

B) I don’t give a fuck about why you failed x amount of times. No need for the wordy diatribe. I just find it hilarious that you walk around with your dick slung over your shoulder running your suck like you are a big deal. In your own mind only. 

C) Your opinion on the “toughness” of getting your hands on grandma’s $150k in retirement is laughable. Maybe at your late stage in life that is a big deal, but it’s not. There are 13k offices with how many ever brokers that includes. Statistically, if the testing was soooooo hard, it wouldn’t be the financial services equivalent of Walmart. 

:lol:  Feel better?   Short of your stint in the army, you've done shit in life.  Get over yourself, speaking of walking around with your dick on your shoulder.  And talk to Ben, he's the one who went off on me, wishing me dead, even though I agreed with him about this bombing, then you jumped in with both feet.  The fact that you have no respect for officers speaks volumes about where your head is at.   Real quality measure of character wishing a generation of people to die too.  Chip on your shoulder much?

Walmart?  I'm not even gonna dignify how off you are on that assessment, so think what you want and keep playing with your E trade account, speaking of Walmart.  Theres a reason we consistently rank at or near the top of rankings for places to work and do business with.

Triggered Madison Hipster Fuck.  :dilly:

36 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol:  Feel better?   Short of your stint in the army, you've done shit in life.  Get over yourself, speaking of walking around with your dick on your shoulder.  And talk to Ben, he's the one who went off on me, wishing me dead, even though I agreed with him about this bombing, then you jumped in with both feet.  The fact that you have no respect for officers speaks volumes about where your head is at.   Real quality measure of character wishing a generation of people to die too.  Chip on your shoulder much?

Walmart?  I'm not even gonna dignify how off you are on that assessment, so think what you want and keep playing with your E trade account, speaking of Walmart.  Theres a reason we consistently rank at or near the top of rankings for places to work and do business with.

Triggered Madison Hipster Fuck.  :dilly:

Weak. Be better. My short stint in life past the army has me doing a whole lot better than peddling prepackaged retirement accounts at Walmart Financial Services... You want to throw stones about how you are sooooo far ahead in life and I’m just a kid, who doesn’t know shit then you better be ready to realize this kid makes more and has more responsibility than you. I wouldn’t go down that path.

Do you really want to talk about being in the military when you have no clue you fucking pretender ass chicken hawk? If you don’t know how officers and enlisted interact you should probably leave that be as well... @ZamHammer explain this in rethug to your boy... Lol at you trying to tell me how I should feel about officers when you never did shit in the military and don’t know shit. “Derp Derp my dad was a sArgeant, Derp Derp my son in law is a sArgeant!!! Listen to me! I know things!!! Derp derp!!”

Let me guess, everyone else starts it and you don’t do anything to warrant getting slapped around on a daily basis here, right?