Trump Orders Airstrikes

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Dr. Gorka just said Trump is a very compassionate man and now some retired General is singing the praises......fuck Fox News and their war drum bullshit.

The media doesn't tell the story about what is happening there. Those people are living in hell, what people are left. The ones who fled have nowhere to go and are now getting trafficked by eastern European human traffickers because no country will take them. The country is all but destroyed. All so the banksters can get the oil and stuff. 

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

They must be on the same meds as woolie.

Neal

Neal you smoke weed?  If so, you might consider quitting.  If you've never smoked weed, maybe you oughta take a few pokes. :bc: 

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Nonsense.  You just don't understand consistency of opinion because of your kneejerk ways.  What exactly has the left, the Democrats, the side you seem to be championing, what have they done that is good for the long term health of our country lately?  I'm a small government libertarian and I want no part of the Washington monster that is taking over our lives.

You can't name a single topic I have kneejerked on, I get called middle of the road by both sides for fucks sake!  :lol:

Guess what, I'm a small government libertarian too, and I don't worship at the temple of Republican no matter what, as you do.

Neal

Edited by NaturallyAspirated

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Dr. Gorka just said Trump is a very compassionate man and now some retired General is singing the praises......fuck Fox News and their war drum bullshit.

Just wait, Iran is in deck. We will be bombing them soon. 

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Nonsense.  You just don't understand consistency of opinion because of your kneejerk ways.  What exactly has the left, the Democrats, the side you seem to be championing, what have they done that is good for the long term health of our country lately?  I'm a small government libertarian and I want no part of the Washington monster that is taking over our lives.

That's pretty funny. 

5 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

You can't name a single topic I have kneejerked on, I get called middle of the road by both sides for fucks sake!  :lol:

Guess what, I'm a small government libertarian too, and I don't worship at the temple of Republican, no matter what.

Nealou o

Jesus even your signature is triggered... :lol:  

What part of "Republicans can suck a dick", which is my fairly regular assessment of the 2 major political parties, don't you understand?  

Neal, you are aware that you are widely regarded as a fence rider, and I, me, Woolard, Driftbusta, was the first one to call you out on that, correct?

Edited by DriftBusta

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Jesus even your signature is triggered... :lol:  

Neal, you are aware that you are widely regarded as a fence rider, and I, me, Woolard, Driftbusta, was the first one to call you out on that, correct?

Exactly how is one a kneejerk fence rider?  :dunno:

You were the first eh?

Neal

The USA is the most disgusting country on earth. It is this way because of mindless pieces of shit like woolie.

Fuck anyone that supports this. May death and rape and pain and eternal suffering come to anyone that supports this and to their family and loved ones as well.

29 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Well yea.  John Bolton is on board now and Trump needs a distraction from his many legal problems so....

so charges,were filed ? oh sorry i forget you tend to type your fantasy out on fs .

I just hope we bomb the shit out of that moving red line so it stay's put 

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The USA is the most disgusting country on earth. It is this way because of mindless pieces of shit like woolie.

Fuck anyone that supports this. May death and rape and pain and eternal suffering come to anyone that supports this and to their family and loved ones as well.

Thankfully, your ilk would never qualify for military or government service, so your entire role in life is limited to you ranting and raving on an obscure snowmobile website. Pussy.  Always fascinated by young wet behind the ear shit talkers who couldn't fight their way out of a paper bag.  Pussy. :news: 

Pussy.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Thankfully, your ilk would never qualify for military or government service, so your entire role in life is limited to you ranting and raving on an obscure snowmobile website. Pussy.  Always fascinated by young wet behind the ear shit talkers who couldn't fight their way out of a paper bag.  Pussy. :news: 

Pussy.

Got any skin in the game you disgusting chickenhawk piece of shit? This type of news is probably the only thing that gets that 2" of impotent cock moving for you huh?

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Got any skin in the game you disgusting chickenhawk piece of shit? This type of news is probably the only thing that gets that 2" of impotent cock moving for you huh?

First off, you never heard me chickenhawking any advocacy of starting shit in Syria which was your first mistake, secondly if we're gonna do the skin in the game bullshit, my step son, his young wife and 18 month old, is presently serving, and hes also Jewish, which throws both your and Anal Warts narratives off.  You're a big mouthed empty suit pant load waste pussy.  Own it it you string bean armed bitch.  Guys like you disgust me and don't get the time of day generally speaking.

Edited by DriftBusta

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

First off, you never heard me chickenhawking any advocacy of starting shit in Syria which was your first mistake, secondly if we're gonna do the skin in the game bullshit, my step son, his young wife and 18 month old, is presently serving, and hes also Jewish, which throws both your and Anal Warts narratives off.  You're a big mouthed empty suit pant load waste pussy.  Own it it you string bean armed bitch.  Guys like you disgust me and don't get the time of day generally speaking.

IMG_3925.GIF.ab89555ea11c06c0393c1a78377dc42a.GIF

41 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Nothing wrong with degrading Assad's capability to launch chemical weapons, it's the humanitarian thing to do.