Do you have thin skin?

Well the atheists have always been weak players on these forums. They come out strong but the next thing you know they have a duplicate account and are causing trouble again. Rob hated it

8 minutes ago, Jet said:

Well the atheists have always been weak players on these forums. They come out strong but the next thing you know they have a duplicate account and are causing trouble again. Rob hated it

843AB974-D1DB-4619-8FE0-696AF68F59D6.jpeg

3 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Stop with the bath salts.

Also you showed us a picture of your bleeding finger, apparently it's you that has the thin skin...  :lol:

Neal

Outstanding :lol: Jet is literally the definition of bath salts 

2 hours ago, Jet said:

Weakest bait ever

Just now, motonoggin said:

What a thing to argue about.

Something no one will know the answer to until they're fucking dead. 

I'm not sure I have ever met a real atheist.......when pressed on the existence of God most people would relinquish any argument with simple acknowledgment of the fact that "they dont know" ......faith is fucking stupid and I have more respect for those that are willing to admit that they dont have the answer than anyone else. Its alright not to know or care about things that cant be answered 

Just now, Jet said:

Seriously, I'm a lifelong Lutheran married to a life long atheists. Not an easy road

You're a Christian like I'm fucking mickey mouse......there are no Christians .......just hypocrites that killed god with their hypocrisy 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I'm not sure I have ever met a real atheist.......when pressed on the existence of God most people would relinquish any argument with simple acknowledgment of the fact that "they dont know" ......faith is fucking stupid and I have more respect for those that are willing to admit that they dont have the answer than anyone else. Its alright not to know or care about things that cant be answered 

Yup, exactly. 

Just now, Jet said:

Seriously, I'm a lifelong Lutheran married to a life long atheists. Not an easy road

OMG, that must be terrible.

i like diversivity in my life plus I think my kids are getting the best of both worlds. Mom doesn't think it is, dad does. Interesting enough I believe the children 1 boy 1 girl are taking the road to reason that therre is a higher power. Near as I can tell

I can you guys one thing for sure when it comes to religion. My top friends, you could bet me millions of dollars what my top 5 friends believe and I couldn't tell you. It's never come up. I'm 45 and some of these guys go back over 3 decades. I honestly don't know, don't care. It's not even important. Non issue. My beliefs are strong, but it doesn't run my life

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Dude.....that was his A game 

I know, that's what makes it so bad. :lol:

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

The definition of Atheism is lack of BELIEF in God. Staying true to the definition of the word, Atheism is NOT a declaration of God's nonexistence. Are there Atheists who claim God doesn't exist? Of course. Just the same, there are Theists who do claim God's existence to be factual and others who would tell you they don't know if God exists, yet they still believe in him.

It's not a question of knowledge, it's a question of belief. Anyone who says they know God does or doesn't exist is a fool.

well herd in the USA we believe and if you choose not to give me all your money cause it says in god we trust. There's a reason for that and if you don't think so your a tyrant 

12 minutes ago, Jet said:

well herd in the USA we believe and if you choose not to give me all your money cause it says in god we trust. There's a reason for that and if you don't think so your a tyrant 

giphy.gif

18 minutes ago, Jet said:

Lmao 

God wasn't always on the money, dummy.