Remember Goldberg on HCS?

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

I was just watching an episode of the Goldberg's on TV and the wrestler Goldberg was guest staring. Anyone remember when he was on HCS?

That's cool.  Not really on hcs but did he ever tell someone "You're Next"

Just now, small-bore said:

Hahaha yea he was funny. He got thrown in jail for beating the shit  out of a drunk driver.

LOL, I forgot about that. Wasn't he from NY? Was his screen name RX Goldberg?

• Platinum Contributing Member

Didn't he get all over that guy for posting nude or half nude pictures of his wife?   Guy was posting pictures and people were saying how he shouldn't be doing it.   Guy got all upset and Goldberg was like dude if your gonna post them take the good with the bad.   BTW the wife was smoking hot.  :lol: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Wasn't he a repo man or something like that?

William Scott Goldberg (born December 27, 1966) is an American professional wrestler, actor, former professional football player and former mixed martial arts color commentator known for his time in WWE and WCW under the ring name Goldberg.[4]

Regarded as one of the most popular professional wrestlers of the late 1990s, Goldberg was the top star and public face of World Championship Wrestling (WCW) at the peak of the Monday Night Wars.[9][10][11] Goldberg rose to fame in WCW with a lengthy undefeated streak in singles competition from 1997 to 1998, which was considered the longest winning streak in professional wrestling until Asuka surpassed it in 2017.[12][13] During this time, he became WCW United States Champion and WCW World Heavyweight Champion. He was also a one-time WCW World Tag Team Champion (with Bret Hart), making him along with Hart the fifth WCW Triple Crown winner.

Following WCW's closure in 2001, Goldberg wrestled for All Japan Pro Wrestling (AJPW) between 2002 and 2003, and for WWE between 2003 and 2004, becoming a one-time World Heavyweight Champion in the latter. After twelve years away from the company, he returned to WWE in 2016 and headlined Survivor Series against Brock Lesnar and Fastlane against Kevin Owens, where he won the WWE Universal Championship, his third world title. Goldberg headlined multiple pay-per-view events for WCW and WWE, including twice closing WCW's premier annual event at, Starrcade 1998 and 1999, as well as closing "Eight" pay-per-view events of WWE such as SummerSlam 2003, Survivor Series 2003 and 2016. Backlash 2003 Unforgiven 2003 Armageddon 2003 Royal Rumble 2004 and 2017 He is the only person to win the WCW World Heavyweight Championship, WWE's World Heavyweight Championship, and the WWE Universal Championship. He will be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame at WrestleMania 34.

Before he was a professional wrestler, Goldberg was a professional football player. After first retiring from professional wrestling, he began working as a commentator for the mixed martial arts promotion EliteXC until its closure. He hosted 26 episodes of Garage Mahal on the DIY Network from 2009 to 2011.

1 hour ago, rump-rider said:

What about AP12? :bc: 

Lots of personalities from the original HCS and FS that I miss and I wonder what happened to them.

She signed up for FS V2 but never posted that I'm aware of :dunno:

1 hour ago, rump-rider said:

What about AP12? :bc: 

Lots of personalities from the original HCS and FS that I miss and I wonder what happened to them.

I never really got to involved with HCS in its hay day. I post there on the Maine forum. 

One of the old FS members keeps me on my toes everyday. :lol2::bc:

13 hours ago, Highmark said:

Where was he from....out east?

I thought he was from down around Westchester County just north of the city.  If i remember he once went of the handle about what he way paying in property taxes.  Or was that someone else?

• Platinum Contributing Member
33 minutes ago, mxz7000 said:

I thought he was from down around Westchester County just north of the city.  If i remember he once went of the handle about what he way paying in property taxes.  Or was that someone else?

Could have been him.   I remember people like being afraid of him.   It was kind of funny.