LIVE Stream: Donald Trump Addresses NAHB Board of Directors 8/11/16

I'm listening to Hillary live right now, and I wonder why nobody in the media is talking about the content of her speeches, because her speech writers are taking what Trump says and rewording it and pawning it off as her ideas. Like the bad trade deals , how we need to make trace work for us, and now shes talking about lettting small businesses file their taxes a lot easier, simplify it , it's like she saying the same things trump is, and I've noticed it in more than one speech , and in her acceptance speech. 

I have never heard somebody other than Obama lie and miss characterize something that somebody has said or proposed like this woman, I mean blatant lies about what is actually been said and proposed, it's pathetic 

And the media will not call her out on it guaranteed 

Now she's calling the childcare tax deduction only for the rich, what a dumb ass, 

And her proposal is to mandate the childcare cannot cost 10% more than your income what the fuck , that's funny so the owners of a child care facility cannot charge what costs are that means they're not going to get paid for their services that they give based on somebody else's income?

I heard her say that her dad performed service and deliver goods and expect to get paid for it , wouldnt that same concept be applied childcare facilities ?

5 minutes ago, Elkhorn said:

And her proposal is to mandate the childcare cannot cost 10% more than your income what the fuck , that's funny so the owners of a child care facility cannot charge what costs are that means they're not going to get paid for their services that they give based on somebody else's income?

No ,that means the rest of us will have to pay the diff more then likely.

55 minutes ago, Elkhorn said:

I'm listening to Hillary live right now, and I wonder why nobody in the media is talking about the content of her speeches, because her speech writers are taking what Trump says and rewording it and pawning it off as her ideas. Like the bad trade deals , how we need to make trace work for us, and now shes talking about lettting small businesses file their taxes a lot easier, simplify it , it's like she saying the same things trump is, and I've noticed it in more than one speech , and in her acceptance speech. 

She even talked about China gaming the system the China she let in the WTO :lmao: fucking CUNT in now plagiarizing Trumps ideas, what a fraud POS, say anything to get elected :nuts: 

Edited by Momorider

• Platinum Contributing Member

Yeah Vince we get it but like Corky nobody takes you seriously because of your blatant hackery. I already have said Trump needs to be called out on this and explain himself.....meanwhile you guys just gloss everything Hillary does over. Shame you are so intellectually dishonest.

Edited by Biggie Smails
  • Like 1