Reuters: CNN is making things up

Rod

4 minutes ago, Momorider said:

This comes as no surprise to anyone but clowns like Ballsack and Taintrider oh and maybe CaptainCrunch :nuts:

No surprise at all.  Even Ballsack has a clue.  Cappy knows.  SR is a "believer"...now, if he'd just drink the damn Jimmy Jones Kool-aid!

You and Cappy should make up.  You both make me laugh.  :lmao:

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No surprise at all.  Even Ballsack has a clue.  Cappy knows.  SR is a "believer"...now, if he'd just drink the damn Jimmy Jones Kool-aid!

I want to brain fuck him but I don't want maggots all over my dick.

This is no surprise.  Trump is up against not only the DNC but the media outlets too.  Every time I open MSN, there's an article with a pic of Trump that's distorted or has been taken from a video to get the worst possible pose and next to it a pic of Hillary in the most flatteringly pose possible.

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, SmeeAgain said:

This is no surprise.  Trump is up against not only the DNC but the media outlets too.  Every time I open MSN, there's an article with a pic of Trump that's distorted or has been taken from a video to get the worst possible pose and next to it a pic of Hillary in the most flatteringly pose possible.

He's also up against the Washington GOP establishment.   Tough to win against all that.

23 minutes ago, Highmark said:

He's also up against the Washington GOP establishment.   Tough to win against all that.

Fuck the GOP...it's their "good ol boys" that failed at putting up a decent contender.  And Trump being more independant is gonna make the nay-sayers pay if he wins.  They are scared shit less of him.  The ones flocking to the "anti-Trump" wagon are the ones hoping to keep their jobs with Hilliar should this country choose to continue to flush itself. 

The liberal agenda crap is why he is here.  Anybody with a bit more political savvy would have the Dems in deep shit right now.  Hillary is the best they had?  :lol:GOOD GOD!  THANK YOU MEDIA!

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The liberal agenda crap is why he is here.  Anybody with a bit more political savvy would have the Dems in deep shit right now.  Hillary is the best they had?  :lol:GOOD GOD!  THANK YOU MEDIA!

:goodpost:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Fuck the GOP...it's their "good ol boys" that failed at putting up a decent contender.  And Trump being more independant is gonna make the nay-sayers pay if he wins.  They are scared shit less of him.  The ones flocking to the "anti-Trump" wagon are the ones hoping to keep their jobs with Hilliar should this country choose to continue to flush itself. 

spot on..real change is coming and it surely scares some people..huge shake up.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

He is just too stupid for words, he thinks the courts should hand out sentences based on the initial charges that were brought and not on what they are eventually convicted of, the guy is just such a fucking retard about everything, it was too painful to stomach his stupidity :nuts: 

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

He is just too stupid for words, he thinks the courts should hand out sentences based on the initial charges that were brought and not on what they are eventually convicted of, the guy is just such a fucking retard about everything, it was too painful to stomach his stupidity :nuts: 

SR?  He doesn't believe in courts or charges.  It's part of the "religion".  Or do you mean Cappy?

I can see I may need to put on my marriage counseling hat for you two.  :lol:

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

SR?  He doesn't believe in courts or charges.  It's part of the "religion".  Or do you mean Cappy?

I can see I may need to put on my marriage counseling hat for you two.  :lol:

He flipped on the judge that let the rapist Thrillery defended in the 70's get off cuz they tossed the DNA evidence and tried to blame it on him, too stupid for words :nuts: 

10 minutes ago, Momorider said:

He flipped on the judge that let the rapist Thrillery defended in the 70's get off cuz they tossed the DNA evidence and tried to blame it on him, too stupid for words :nuts: 

stfu you stupid bitch..stop twisting things..you look look like a whiny little cunt.

it was a total miscarriage of justice all the way around.

They had a witness and hospital reports..that alone should have been enough to convict that fucker of rape.