Liar...

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

• Platinum Contributing Member

:snack:If you want to keep posting lies - it says more about you than anyone else :bc: 

Hillary Clinton Freed Child Rapist

Hillary Clinton's role in a 40-year-old rape case became the focal point of a viral meme in 2016, but the claims made about it were mostly inaccurate.

Kim LaCapria
Kim LaCapria
Updated: May 02, 2016 
clinton-rape-meme.jpg

CLAIM: Hillary Clinton successfully defended an accused child rapist and later laughed about the case.

mostlyfalse.gifMOSTLY FALSE

WHAT'S TRUE: In 1975, young lawyer Hillary Rodham was appointed to represent a defendant charged with raping a 12-year-old girl. Clinton reluctantly took on the case, which ended with a plea bargain for the defendant. 

WHAT'S FALSE: Hillary Clinton did not volunteer to be the defendant's lawyer, she did not laugh about the case's outcome, she did not assert that the complainant "made up the rape story," she did not claim she knew the defendant to be guilty, and she did not "free" the defendant. 

http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-freed-child-rapist-laughed-about-it/

Facts............xD

"  She reluctantly took the case"

How would you know that ? :lol: 

Do you honestly believe she went on the record as saying "I am going to defend this person reluctantly"

What a waste of time, getting hooked into building his self esteem.............Damn it!

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Excellent question creeper.  I don't throw out the 'liar' card as a reason to oppose someone...nobody is 100% 'honest' when the facts are checked.  I support Hillary because of her experience, temperament, plans for the environment, healthcare, economy, and civil rights, her priorities for the middle class, working mothers, and the poor, her practical ideas on trade, Wall Street and banks.....so the real question is:

'If lying is a reason to oppose someone then why do many of you support th most prevelant proven liar in the race?' :snack:

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Can you post hillary's lies?  Do you even know what they are?

The real question is 'Why specifically do you support Dump?'  :snack:

Just now, racer254 said:

Can you post her lies? 

Maybe you can answer just one question today before you go ballistic and run off.

The answer is in the quote.  Now if you'd be so kind and humble to share your reasons for being a Dumpster.....thanks :bc: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

The answer is in the quote.  Now if you'd be so kind and humble to share your reasons for being a Dumpster.....thanks :bc: 

So you don't know what they rate as "pants on fire" about hillary.  Great job vetting your candidate, you numb nuts

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

So you don't know what they rate as "pants on fire" about hillary.  Great job vetting your candidate, you numb nuts

Agsin - you've missed the point and the point is in the above quote.  Step it up or I'm gonna have to glance over your posts.  Sorry - but there are so many fish in the barrel I can only respond to a few. 

Edited by SnowRider

Just now, SnowRider said:

Agsin - you've missed the point and the point is in the above quote.  Step it up or I'm gonna have to glance over your posts.  Sorry - but there are so many fish in the barrel I can on,y respond to a few. 

You certainly are a numb nuts.  Like I said before your opinion officially means nothing.  If I want your opinion I will go check the DNC talking points.

Just now, racer254 said:

You certainly are a numb nuts.  Like I said before your opinion officially means nothing.  If I want your opinion I will go check the DNC talking points.

I will converse with paying members only.  Why are you still freeloading? 

19 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Facts............xD

"  She reluctantly took the case"

How would you know that ? :lol: 

Do you honestly believe she went on the record as saying "I am going to defend this person reluctantly"

What a waste of time, getting hooked into building his self esteem.............Damn it!

That's ok....it's like throwing a ball at the dip shit in the dunk tank at the fair.  At first you feel kinda guilty, then you realize, he volunteered for it....and loves his job.  :lmao:

He'd stay dry for days with this guy though:

5514267+_b8285a49bcd32c1a6b2725526bad175

Just now, Zambroski said:

That's ok....it's like throwing a ball at the dip shit in the dunk tank at the fair.  At first you feel kinda guilty, then you realize, he volunteered for it....and loves his job.  :lmao:

He'd stay dry for days with this guy though:

5514267+_b8285a49bcd32c1a6b2725526bad175

His wife is more of a man.

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I will converse with paying members only.  Why are you still freeloading? 

Quick, CNN is making up stories.  maybe you can find some new ones about trump or other republican candidates.  Chop, Chop, lil fella.

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Is used often on this site as a reason not to support a candidate.  So I'm ecstatic to know Hillary will be receiving support from all of you :snack:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

You have a lot of balls posting trump is liar when you support the biggest crock in the history of politics