Liar...

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

• Platinum Contributing Member

Shooting fish in a barrel on here :bc: 

fsct checking prices who the real liar is....and lying seems to be an important issue for many on here......yet most continue to support the proven liar because one would not want the facts to get in the way of your opinion.  :lol:

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Shooting fish in a barrel on here :bc: 

fsct checking prices who the real liar is....and lying seems to be an important issue for many on here......yet most continue to support the proven liar because one would not want the facts to get in the way of your opinion.  :lol:

They both suck..but still you manage to suck even more then those two...you are the suck in sucker.

3 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Politifact :lol: 

SR-such weak cowardly little sheep

How do you know PolitiFact is biased?
Through a variety of factors.  Journalists tend to lean ideologically left.  The St. PetersburgTampa Bay Times, which started PolitiFact in conjunction with the Congressional Quarterly, is a traditionally liberal paper.  We note that PolitiFact's stories appear to damage Republicans far more often than Democrats despite the fact that PF tends to choose about as many stories dealing with Republicans as for Democrats.  If the selection process was blind then either proportions should be approximately even or else the party with worse ratings should receive more ratings overall according to what PolitiFact lists as its selection criteria.  Plus our independent research helps confirm the hypothesis.

http://www.politifactbias.com/p/about-politifact-bias.html

Of course your last resort is always to attack the source even though you're using a conservative firinge site to do so :lol:. One is an outlier and the up other is Pulitzer Prize winning.....but go with the outlier :lmao: 

Now - in his own words.......be sure to turn your selective hearing and outrage on :snack::snack::snack:

21 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Edited by SnowRider

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Of course your last resort is always to attack the source even though you're using a conservative firinge site to do so :lol:. One is an outlier and the up other is Pulitzer Prize winning.....but go with the outlier :lmao: 

Now - in his own words.......ne sure to turn your selective hearing and outrage on :snack::snack::snack:

WHAT AN IDIOT!!!!  :lmao:

You think I'm in any way at a "last resort"?  HOLY SHIT!  :lol:

Go away little man.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

WHAT AN IDIOT!!!!  :lmao:

You think I'm in any way at a "last resort"?  HOLY SHIT!  :lol:

Go away little man.

Hey Dummy....feel free to refute the actual facts checked and Dump in his own words.  :snack:

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Like I said....EARN IT!  

Earn what?  You should feel privileged I'm giving you the courtesy to respond and converse with you.  Again you're pissing into the wind as you lack the cognitive ability and mental aptitude to refute the actual facts.  Dummies like you are simply the pawns that got Dump nominated.  And for that - I'd like to say 'Thank you' :snack:

On August 8, 2016 at 2:59 PM, SnowRider said:

41 years and it's still false....just like the conviction list you're still looking for..... :lmao: 

:snack:. :owned::lol:

Zeif-geist

Hillary Clinton was not fired from the House Judiciary Committee's Watergate investigation by Chief Counsel Jerry Zeifman.

David Mikkelson
David Mikkelson
Updated: Jul 06, 2016 
watergate.jpg

CLAIM: Hillary Clinton was fired from the House Judiciary Committee's Watergate investigation by Chief Counsel Jerry Zeifman.

red.gifFALSE

EXAMPLE: [Collected via e-mail, 2014]

As a 27 year old staff attorney for the House Judiciary Committee during the Watergate investigation, Hillary Rodham was fired by her supervisor, lifelong Democrat Jerry Zeifman. When asked why Hillary Rodham was fired, Zeifman said in an interview, "Because she was a liar. She was an unethical, dishonest lawyer, she conspired to violate the Constitution, the rules of the House, the rules of the Committee, and the rules of confidentiality."

ORIGIN:On the (thankfully rare) occasions when Congress must consider whether the sitting President of the United States has committed misdeeds that merit his forced removal from office, the task of initiating the impeachment process rests with the House Judiciary Committee:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/clintons/zeifman.asp

9 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

hillary+fired2.jpg?resize=200%2C175

This is a prime example of the forum simpletons and stupity.  Posting your lies multiple times does not make them true.  I simply use real info to refute your lies and deceptions.  I'm glad ,any of you are Dumpsters as I'd be embarrassed if you were supoorting the same qualified candidate as me.