Incest should be legal

Rod

22 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Your the first one to mention either of those words in weeks Sheepshitforbrains :flush:

Yeah, you prefer "penis" and "shit" instead, big difference. :lol:

The best part about Momo is the only person who likes him here is Sludgey, and that's just to be a troll, but yet Momo somehow thinks he's the beacon of logic and reasoning when he can't even string complete sentences together. For some reason he thinks everyone believes all his lies and that we respect him, or some other idiotic notion like that, when really he is fun to slap around and get wound up. :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member

Legalize all of it...Incest, sex with farm animals, sex with dead people etc. We can't discriminate against these mentally fucked up people. They might just go out and shoot a bunch of people, run them over with a truck or set off a bomb. I think the Dems should be the champion of this as well...demographics and all

Just now, Skidooski said:

Legalize all of it...Incest, sex with farm animals, sex with dead people etc. We can't discriminate against these mentally fucked up people. They might just go out and shoot a bunch of people, run them over with a truck or set off a bomb. I think the Dems should be the champion of this as well...demographics and all

Nailed it.  Wait...sex with dead people is illegal?  I say if they can vote democrat....PLAY BALL!  :lmao: