Incest should be legal

Rod

12 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

i'll pass..that's too fawked up for me to comment on..what a mother fucker that dude is though.

I wonder what liberals think about this.  Will marriage between 2 relatives be legal as well?

Reminds me of this,

Here’s a fun Halloween trick: Mention the Peacock family to an unsuspecting “X-Files” fan and enjoy the reaction.

It’s likely to be some combination of a shudder, a squeal and a groan, a mix of delight and revulsion. (A reporter’s wife: “Please, God, not at the dinner table.”) The Peacocks are at the center of “Home,” an “X-Files” episode that originally aired in October 1996. Viewers complained that the tale about the murderous inbred clan was too disturbing and network executives apparently agreed. While “Home” appeared later on the cable channel FX, it was never again broadcast on Fox, save for a special Halloween airing in 1999; network ads at the time billed it as “an episode so controversial, it’s been banned from television for three years.”

• Like 1

Just now, Capt.Storm said:

could make for some messed up kids though.

Yep. 

So does parents who:

Feed their kids McDonalds 5 days a week

Smoke around their kids for 18 years

Teach them ridiculous things

Are drunk around their kids all the time

Vote for Hillary or Trump 

:lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Yep. 

So does parents who:

Feed their kids McDonalds 5 days a week

Smoke around their kids for 18 years

Teach them ridiculous things

Are drunk around their kids all the time

Vote for Hillary or Trump 

:lol:

fucked up at birth because of incest though is really fawked up.

5 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Of coure now you're going to tell me that's what abortion clinics are for.:news:

I don't really have an issue with an early abortion but I think late term abortions are disgusting and barbaric. 

Just now, SSFB said:

I don't really have an issue with an early abortion but I think late term abortions are disgusting and barbaric. 

I have issue with 80,000 abortions a month instead of using proper birth control.

There aint that many busted rubbers a month.

1 minute ago, Capt.Storm said:

I have issue with 80,000 abortions a month instead of using proper birth control.

There aint that many busted rubbers a month.

Birth control use has never been higher and the abortion rate is the lowest it's been in 40 years. 

7 minutes ago, SSFB said:

It's all about the trends Cappy. Everything good in life was built over time, a long time. :bc:

right.

abortions in one year far out number all the life's lost in all wars..amazing isn't it? 

I meant to say US lives..my bad.

Edited by Capt.Storm

17 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

So you want more poor single minority women having babies. Got it. Packing the ghetto with future gang bangers that later pack our prisons and never ever contribute to the betterment of society. Strange thing to want, or do you only care about the fetus, once born, fuck it and its mother?

Just now, Boered said:

So you want more poor single minority women having babies. Got it. Packing the ghetto with future gang bangers that later pack our prisons and never ever contribute to the betterment of society. Strange thing to want, or do you only care about the fetus, once born, fuck it and its mother?

Nope..just more use of birth control.