Sweet-Ass Kijiji deals.....

Puzzleboy

Musta been a hot deal?? Can't understand why guys want those seats.

I Had a Pro XR8. The shorty seat sucked, I put a stock Pro X seat on it with a bit of added foam under the cover. 10x better. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

22 hours left in the auction currently and a bid of $1625.00.

What do those things go for?

Edited by Blackstar

32 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

22 hours left in the auction currently and a bid of $1625.00.

What do those things go for?

Blade would know...but certainly more than 1625....They were extremely trick and Polaris powered, way ahead of their time

Edited by Poncho

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 minutes ago, Poncho said:

Blade would know...but certainly more than 1625....They were extremely trick and Polaris powered, way ahead of their time

Ya, I assume it will go more than that. Used to see them at $6000-8000 a few years ago. I'm assuming they are going cheaper now but there are only a few of them out there.

11 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Ya, I assume it will go more than that. Used to see them at $6000-8000 a few years ago. I'm assuming they are going cheaper now but there are only a few of them out there.

Hmmmm.....

I don't think it's an 02. Has the small VES 600 engine and carbon fiber bellypan. Should be an 01..... Will get Puzzler to verify using his library of Snowgoer mags. I'm hoping a few pages are still legible.......

To the right guy about $3400 but out of 1000 guys only 1 would really consider buying a Blade.

Blades had decent engineering, but the Polaris engine was the weakspot, and the manufacturer's downfall.  You build a sled around a Poo motor..... you ain't gonna get far.  Even if you install it backwards.....

A bit fugly, but I respect the Karpiks for doing it.  For a Redline, I'd drop 10k, but the last one I saw for sale was around 15k.

Edited by Puzzleboy

15 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

Blades had decent engineering, but the Polaris engine was the weakspot, and the manufacturer's downfall.  You build a sled around a Poo motor..... you ain't gonna get far.  Even if you install it backwards.....

A bit fugly, but I respect the Karpiks for doing it.  For a Redline, I'd drop 10k, but the last one I saw for sale was around 15k.

This coming from Yellow belted Blizzard boy.....LOL.... drop 10K on a Redline.....

15 hours ago, bladefever said:

Problem with the Redline.... It's not a functional sled. I doubt you could actually drive it 200 miles without breaking down.... Might make a great conversation piece or a great wall hanger......

He has plenty of Ski doo wall hangers already...so a 10K Redline would fit right in.....:) 

• Like 1

So it's range is better than a Fusion? 

17 hours ago, bladefever said:

Problem with the Redline.... It's not a functional sled. I doubt you could actually drive it 200 miles without breaking down.... Might make a great conversation piece or a great wall hanger......

42 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

So it's range is better than a Fusion? 

The Fusion would out ride and out distance the Redline..... Have seen a video of a guy...... Trying to ride the Redline on a bumped out field....... By the looks of the rider it's wasn't a very confidence building test of the abilities of the Redline.

A guy over at HCS has been toiling over his for 3-4 years now....... Rule # 1 never leave home without a partner and a rope.............

• Like 2

Apparently they left the factory "missing" some exhaust parts, and only 50 or so made it out. 

Agree on the rule. 

7 hours ago, bladefever said:

The Fusion would out ride and out distance the Redline..... Have seen a video of a guy...... Trying to ride the Redline on a bumped out field....... By the looks of the rider it's wasn't a very confidence building test of the abilities of the Redline.

A guy over at HCS has been toiling over his for 3-4 years now....... Polaris Rule # 1 never leave home without a partner and a rope.............

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

Apparently they left the factory "missing" some exhaust parts, and only 50 or so made it out. 

Agree on the rule. 

Almost as reliable as a Doo 850 engine with a 30% fail rate.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I wonder what HP the table is rated for?  And what safety equipment would be required for this vessel? 

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-snowmobile/markham-york-region/super-clean-2016-renegade-x/1252370379?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Table.jpeg

Edited by Puzzleboy

6 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

I wonder what HP the table is rated for?  And what safety equipment would be required for this vessel? 

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-snowmobile/markham-york-region/super-clean-2016-renegade-x/1252370379?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Table.jpeg

Only ZZ Top is allowed to be played on that .......