"get back in line, and stfu...

5 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

No, that's false. 

No it's not. Las Vegas had racks of hi-cap mags in his room. 

The goof in Connecticut had hi-caps. EVERYBODY had HI-CAPS!!! 

Edited by Guest

Just now, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Standard mags! FFS man, get a grip! Our "semantics" trump your rhetoric every fucking time. :pan:

I consider ANYTHING over 5 rounds, a HI-CAP!! 

Most states do not allow a detachable mag over FIVE rounds for hunting. 

What earthly reason do you need a 30 round mag for, other than to shoot advancing HUMANS?????? 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

I consider ANYTHING over 5 rounds, a HI-CAP!! 

Most states do not allow a detachable mag over FIVE rounds for hunting. 

What earthly reason do you need a 30 round mag for, other than to shoot advancing HUMANS?????? 

I'm going to need proof on this line of cow manure.

Except for bird hunting, I've never heard of such a thing. Prove me wrong.

4 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

I'm going to need proof on this line of cow manure.

Except for bird hunting, I've never heard of such a thing. Prove me wrong.

LMAO!! There is probably NO STATE in NEW ENGLAND that allows OVER 5 rounds detachable for hunting............guaranteed. 

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Yep...wanna make a political stand using tax money?  No more tax money.  

Astonishing really.

See below

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Nope...we just want a gun ban and an end to the NRA all together  :read: 

Yup. When you look at from this angle it makes perfect sense.  

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

Oh look,

slinger is always against corporations and corporate tax breaks UNLESS they are against the NRA.  What a douche.

and I got news for you bud, I still am. but way to try and deflect from the topic. do you think what these clowns are doing is OK? "you no likey something we likey, no tax breaks for you"?

34 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

and I got news for you bud, I still am. but way to try and deflect from the topic. do you think what these clowns are doing is OK? "you no likey something we likey, no tax breaks for you"?

You fall for the deception every time.  If this was worded differently, you would probably take a different side.  If the headline read something like "Goliath corporation takes on non profit pro rights group and loses 50 million dollar tax give away"  how would you react?

Edited by racer254

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

You fall for the deception every time.  If this was worded differently, you would probably take a different side.  If the headline read something like "Goliath corporation takes on non profit pro rights group and loses 50 million dollar tax give away"  how would you react?

so no comment pertaining to the topic, again?

Morning Consult survey of 2,201 U.S. adults conducted Feb. 23-25 found increases in negative views of businesses that severed ties with the NRA after consumers learned of them. The poll’s margin of error is plus or minus 2 percentage points.

MetLife Inc., the insurance giant that ended a discount for NRA members last week, had a 45 percent favorable rating, compared to a 12 percent unfavorable rating, before survey participants were informed of that move. After learning of it, respondents with an unfavorable view of the company doubled to 24 percent, while its favorability rating was unchanged.

15 minutes ago, Snake said:

Morning Consult survey of 2,201 U.S. adults conducted Feb. 23-25 found increases in negative views of businesses that severed ties with the NRA after consumers learned of them. The poll’s margin of error is plus or minus 2 percentage points.

MetLife Inc., the insurance giant that ended a discount for NRA members last week, had a 45 percent favorable rating, compared to a 12 percent unfavorable rating, before survey participants were informed of that move. After learning of it, respondents with an unfavorable view of the company doubled to 24 percent, while its favorability rating was unchanged.

Most normal people don’t want companies stuffing their political bullshit down their throats.  

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

The murderer took MORE innocent lives by virtue of the high-cap mags.

I want to beat the shit out of you now.  

Now do you see that momo is a homo? :lol: