Snow Trackers

Slow Joe

Anybody used a set ? Opinions keep in mind not talking about a fella that would be shredding trails but runnin it up on lakes after this season with conditions as they were gotta tell ya darting was making me crazy had the sled in first of the season replaced any hiem joint,s that were sloppy alignment done and new stock runners Pro Cross chassis.Zig Zag Joe

3 hours ago, Slow Joe said:

Anybody used a set ? Opinions keep in mind not talking about a fella that would be shredding trails but runnin it up on lakes after this season with conditions as they were gotta tell ya darting was making me crazy had the sled in first of the season replaced any hiem joint,s that were sloppy alignment done and new stock runners Pro Cross chassis.Zig Zag Joe

4 stroke correct? So heavier front end....

No comment on the Trackers, but I would be more inclined to adjust the skid and suspension if it is that bad. Any issues with corner bite, if not, try to lessen the ski pressure by loosening the front skid shock or limiter strap, but I prefer to leave that a lone until last resort.

Never done it, but shimming the ski is another option.

Never ran stock runners, usually tossed in the garbage on any of my sleds.....I know they are usually offset with maybe a 4" carbide and a flat bar.

I assume your track is studded, in which case, those stock runners should be replaced anyways.

Like Stonedy said, you could try some adjustment first.  I've never ran Trackers, but have heard some negative feedback somewhere...... too much bite maybe?  Can't recall. 

I usually run stock or stock equivalents.  Keep in mind, in a crazy season like this one, you will encounter some darting no matter what you're running.  Might be gone the next day.... :)

Forgot to mention yea Stoney 4 stroke currently being replaced with another newer pro cross and studding always,P/B perhaps it was all about this years conditions it seemed a whole lot worse this year for the most part I thought i was just getting weaker LOL and would have to give in to a power steering rig but I suppose darting is darting regardless of make,setup I will have to spend more time on on the next machine,I had talked to groups this winter here and there some said C&A ski,s only way to fly others Bombardier ski,s the best lots of opinions others stock with doolies the list went on and on I intend to be on a 15 or newer procross 4 stroke guess just wait and read up on setup cant rely on a dealer to set it up.Joe

• Platinum Contributing Member

I had a set on my ZR7000. I found they didn't corner near as well as a good set of singles but they do minimize darting. In soft snow they pack up and slide through the corner.